The Imagined Order (Often referred to as just IO or The Order) is a faction in Fortnite: Battle Royale that was first introduced in Chapter 2: Season 2, but have been active for thousands of years. They are an inter-dimensional organization that maintain "order" within The Omniverse, via the use of The Zero Point. Their current major enemy is The Seven.
The Imagined Order, often referred to as just IO, is an ancient organization that has been in charge of The Loop for thousands of years. They have been living in the shadows until Chapter 2: Season 2, where The Looper got rifted into The Bridge during The Device Event. They use the Zero Point to traverse and manipulate realities (often dramatically upsetting their evolution) as well as collecting any information of them and The Zero Point they can along the way. According to The Foundation, they threaten to upset the balance of The Omniverse, but for them this price is acceptable as long as it allows them to quench their thirst for knowledge and power.
The IO logo is based on a compass with the Zero Point in the middle.
Locations, Members and Technology
|Name and Image||Information|
|The Bridge||The former main headquarters of IO at The Zero Point that can be accessed by Secret Hatches. Heavily damaged during The End.|
|The Collider||A giant Doomsday Device made by IO to destroy The Seven and everything else in The Loop. Destroyed by the Mecha Weapons Team and turned into The Glow.|
|Command Cavern||An IO Base built inside Pinnacle Peak, guarded by Gunnar and IO Guards. Taken over by The Resistance and turned into Rave Cave.|
|The Fortress||One of the giant IO Drills, controlled by Doctor Slone. Destroyed by the Mecha Strike Commander and turned into Drill Hill.|
|Corny Complex||Slone's former HQ and a farm used as a hideout from The Aliens. Parts destroyed in Operation: Sky Fire and abandoned as Corny Crops.|
|Colossal Coliseum||A giant colosseum made for Menace, to replicate the ones from his Reality. It was destroyed by Reality Waves and was turned into Colossal Crops.|
|Hunter's Haven||An open field with one house for each Hunter that Jones first brought, filled with items related to them. It was possibly destroyed by Reality Waves and was turned into Primal Pond.|
|Stealthy Stronghold||A base with a rain forest inside, surrounded by walls that was used to contain Predator safely. It was then used as a site for the construction of Deep Woods Dish. It was destroyed by a Golden Abductor.|
|Spawn Island||A small island where Loopers are taken to before going into the island.|
|The Vault||A massive metal container used to contain The Zero Point, and store Weapons and Items that aren't currently in The Loop.|
|Pressure Plant||A construction site inside the Volcano that was operated by The Government during the construction of Mecha.|
|Name and Image||Information|
|Occupied Locations||Locations that were taken over by IO for a short time. Retaken by The Resistance in Chapter 3: Season 2, abandoned in Chapter 2: Season 7.|
|Surface Hubs||IO bases underground that lead up to The Bridge, which became submerged underwater after The End.|
|Airships||Giant Blimps that float over Named Locations IO took over during Chapter 3: Season 2. Downed by The Resistance.|
|Satellite Stations||Research bases with Satellite Dishes that were built to be workspaces for Field Agents. Destroyed by The Cube Queen's Army.|
|Mole Teams||Camps set near holes caused by giant drillers the IO has been using to reach to Artemis. Replaced by IO Outposts.|
|Outposts||Small towers that were built over the holes the Mole Teams caused. Destroyed by The Resistance and repurposed|
|Bases||Small bases that IO Guards were stationed in after the Satellite Stations were deactivated by The Looper. Destroyed or flipped and submerged underwater.|
|Road Check Points||Vehicle Check Points that are set near Bridges and Roads. Submerged underwater after The End.
|Camps||Camps that were set up during Chapter 2: Season 7 to investigate the Alien activities.|
|Hatches||Hatches that lead to The Bridge when opened from the inside. Destroyed by The Cube Queen's army.|
|Downed Vehicles||Downed IO aircraft that have appeared throughout various seasons.|
|Guardian Towers||Towers that are connected to The Spire and guarded by Spire Guardians. Abandoned, flipped and submerged underwater.|
|Star Destroyer||The Capital Ships of the Galactic Empire that hold many starfighters and troops inside.|
|Stormtrooper Checkpoints||Road checkpoints set up by Imperial Stormtroopers hired by IO.|
|Bomb Crater Clusters||Crater fields caused by bombs dropped by either the IO or The Seven. Reclaimed by The Resistance, but the IO props remain.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|Geno||The leader of IO who has The Zero Point's control.|
|Doctor Slone||A very high ranking member and the leader of IO army.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|Gunnar||The Imagined Order's highest-ranking enforcer and guardian of Command Cavern.|
|Huntmaster Saber||A feared legend that emerged and aligned himself with the Imagined Order.|
|Spire Immortal||Inner member of the Spire Cult and The Spire's final nightmare.|
|Spire Assassin||Inner members of the Spire Cult and protector of The Spire.|
|Doctor Doom||Ruler of Latveria and a supervillain recruited by Geno to help IO against The Seven.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|Scrapknight Jules||Possible snapshot of the daughter of Midas and an extremely gifted engineer.|
|Chaos Agent||Mad scientist, second member of The First Shadows and second leader of Shadow, he was recruited by the IO after SHADOW's disappearance.|
|Rook||A former desk jockey and new field agent, the trainer of The Looper. She is also one of the weapon specialists of IO.|
|Shadow Ops||IO's Most enthusiastic field agent, and an expert in stealth and espionage.|
|Ronin||A lone wanderer, seeking glory in the name of the Order of the Waning Moon.|
|Special Forces||A soldier that was located near **REDACTED**. He also helps to the training and missions of The Looper.|
|Marigold||Ally of Midas and neutral agent of the IO.|
|Kor||An assassin working for IO exclusively as a contract mercenary.|
|Sledgehammer||An Advanced Forces member with an affinity for spiders.|
|Panther||An IO agent sent to infiltrate The Seven and possibly linked to Lynx.|
|Other||Other Mid-Ranking Soldiers and works of The Bridge with no major roles.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|IO Hunter||IO agents under the orders of Huntmaster Saber that lead the IO Guards and IO Patrol units against The Seven to protect the locations IO invaded.|
|IO Guards||Elite Imagined Order soldiers, deployed in almost all combat or defensive situations. First appearing in Chapter 2: Season 5, they have been a constant threat on the Island ever since.|
|IO Patrols||Standard soldiers that drive around Artemis attacking any Loopers they come in contact with.|
|Sledges||Guards of The Bridge that take places of IO Guards; who were on Field Missions during Chapter 2: Season 7.|
|Enforcers||IO special agents tasked to restore balance and order in Reality Zero.|
|Spire Guardians||Outer members of the Spire Cult that protect the Guardian Towers.|
|Hybrids||Children of the Brood and soldiers of The Fire King.|
|B.R.U.T.E. Squad||Pilots that operate the BRUTEs and its weapons.|
|Government Workers||Workers of The Government that helped to build Mecha Team Leader at Pressure Plant.|
|Ally Name and Icon||Information|
|Darth Vader||A former Jedi Knight and current Sith Lord; second-in-command of the Galactic Empire.|
|Imperial Stormtroopers||Soldiers of the Galactic Empire recruited by IO to eliminate the rebel threat.|
|Lex Luthor||A villain and businessman working with Doctor Slone so he can get access to the Zero Point.|
|Deathstroke||A mercenary that used Batman and his team to get back to Metropolis.|
|The Batman Who Laughs||An evil version of Bruce Wayne from Earth -22 worked with Doctor Slone so he can get access to The Omniverse. Currently trapped in The Loop despite being able to keep his memory.|
|Prowler||Villain of the Marvel Universe and uncle of Miles Morales, he was recruited by the IO as a soldier for the War against The Seven.|
|Rick Sanchez||A scientist and the one of the smartest men in the universe who joined IO during Chapter 2: Season 7.|
|Hayseed||A doomsday prepper and cousin of Farmer Steel, was requested specifically by Doctor Slone to be on her side.|
|Joey||A double agent alien from The Last Reality interested in the Human Culture, that was bribed by Doctor Slone to assist them during Chapter 2: Season 7.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|John Jones||A former member that betrayed the IO to stabilize The Zero Point, who now works with The Seven.|
|A member of The Seven who betrayed them to join the IO. After being called by The Scientist and The Imagined, she has returned to The Seven to pilot Mecha Team Leader.|
|The Looper||A former undercover agent of IO, that was recruited by Doctor Slone as someone she could trust. After Slone's betrayal, they left the IO and after The End, they join The Seven.|
|Maven||A former member who betrayed IO, she's the mole Slone has been looking for since the war against The Last Reality began. She got eliminated by The Looper.|
|Kiara K.O.||The leader of the Tango Squadron and a member of The Resistance.|
|Riot||Revealed as a traitor by Rook, he was hunted down and eliminated by The Looper with help from Rook and Special Forces in week 7.|
|Trespasser||A Trespasser sent by The Last Reality to infiltrate IO. He was unmasked by The Looper and had a very strange conversation with them.|
|Impostors||Impostors who disguised themselves as IO agents to sabotage The Bridge from within|
|[redacted: D4] Team||A small team of GHOST sent to Apollo that later left IO after the demise of GHOST.|
|Hunters||Strongest hunters across all Realities to cause chaos as IO tries to fix The Zero Point.|
|Device Name and Icon||Information|
|The Collider||A giant doomsday device made to destroy everything in The Loop, protected by Doctor Slone and Huntmaster Saber.|
|Mindwipe Device||A device that wipes out the memory of a person when looked at its light.|
|Field Team Access Card||An access card that is held by all IO members.|
|Alien Detector||A detector that is used to disable Alien items.|
|Countermeasure Device||Bombs planted under Corny Complex, used to bring down The Mothership.|
|Weapon Name and Icon||Information|
|Pulse Rifle||A futuristic Assault Rifle that deals high damage, carried by IO Guards. These are made from Alien Nanites.|
|Rail Gun||A futuristic Sniper Rifle that charges up and pierces walls, they are made from Alien Nanites.|
|Recon Scanner||An item that is used to mark enemies behind walls.|
|Plasma Cannon||A weapon that shoots a plasma ball which destroys everything in its path. It's made from Alien Nanites.|
|Spire Assassin's Primal Shotgun||A stronger version of the Primal Shotgun used by Spire Assassin until it was replaced by Spire Assassin's Recycler.|
|Spire Assassin's Recycler||A stronger version of the Recycler used by Spire Assassin.|
|Spire Guardian's Primal Assault Rifle||A stronger version of the Primal Rifle meant to be used by Spire Guardians, but instead used by Orelia.|
|Name and Icon||Information|
|Portal Device||A device that can create Pure Portals to Reality Zero, lets the user get into The Loop without their memories getting erased. Also used by the Impostors as a weapon.|
|Jetpack||Backpacks that let the user fly for a limited time until it runs out of charge.|
|Launch Pad||An already placed Trap that launches the user into the sky.|
|IO Scanner Console||A console at the Drill Sites that scans the area and marks opponents and such.|
|Inflate-a-Bull||An item that inflates and makes a ball around the user, designed as a disguise from the invaders.|
|IO Orchestrator||A Jetpack used by Gunnar in Covert Cavern for his dash attack.|
|Command Cavern Keycard||The Keycard to the vault in Command Cavern.|
|Bars||Island currency used to buy services from Characters and Vending Machines.|
|Construction Drone||A flying drone that was used in the construction of the Mecha.|
|Spire Jump Boots||Boots that lets the user jump higher, and glide in the 3rd jump.|
|Runestone||Items dropped by Spire Guardians when eliminated, gives a low-gravity effect. Bringing it to The Spire and dropping it into a "?????????" will spawn the Spire Jump Boots.|
|?????????||Dispensers that spawn the Spire Jump Boots when given a Runestone.|
|Vehicle Name and Icon||Information|
|The Fortress||A giant version of the normal IO Drillers. That allowed the IO to reach Artemis. Was destroyed by Mecha Strike Commander during Collision.|
|IO Blimp||Zeppelin airships made by IO's Department of Dirigibles.|
|Mecha Team Leader||A giant robot built in the Pressure Plant which was used to fight against The Devourer and kill it.|
|Driller||Large Machines used by IO to dig up to Artemis after they were left in the Caverns during The End.|
|Titan Tank||Main battle tank found in IO occupied locations. Also driven by IO Patrol.|
|B.R.U.T.E.||A Mech-like suit seen used by IO trying to stop the Mecha Strike Commander in the Collision event.|
|X-4 Stormwing||IO's attack airplanes manifactured by the Expedition.|
|Prevalent GG2020||A modified car that goes as fast as a Whiplash, but goes faster off-road.|
|Titano OP Max||A Titano Mudflap with unique IO Paint Job.|
|IO Helicopter||Black helicopters for covert operations.|
|Siege Cannon||Artillery Cannons used against the Resistance during Chapter 3: Season 2 that could be found on IO Airships and in various ground bases.|
|Doomsday Division||Responsible for doomsday machines.|
|Loop Observation||Observe Loopers in The Loop.|
|Extra-Loop Observation||Observe Loopers in the extra-loop.|
|PsyOps||Psychology Observation, They study the minds of Loopers.|
|Archives||Responsible for records and replays.|
|DOD||Also known as Department of Dirigibles, They are responsible for the IO Airships.|
Before Chapter 1
- The IO discover The Zero Point and enslave it in order to use it to access all Realities. They build The Bridge, The Vault and other bases around the Zero Point at the epicenter of the Island. They start various experiments with the Zero Point, one being to send Agent Jones into the Zero Point to see what happens. Agent Jones discovers The Loop and his first Snapshot: Jonesy The First, is created. After they learn how to use the Zero Point as a portal to other dimensions, they travel to different realities and bring order to everything, as they like to call it: changing and altering realities to their liking, kidnapping people and bringing them to The Island and into The Loop, and other despicable actions. Their actions caused The Seven to form in retaliation.
- They begin experimenting and controlling the Loop by kidnapping people from different Realities, and forcing them to stay in The Loop. They build the rooms in The Bridge to control The Storm, Loot and the Chests of the Athena island to distract the Loopers and keep them away from trying to escape the Loop. They recruit Loopers and Snapshots with good combat skills into their army as IO Guards and higher ranking soldiers.
- They capture The Cube King, who left The Last Reality after finding out that the Cubes are evil. They abuse him for his knowledge, but he eventually gets rescued by The Seven and goes by the name of The Origin. At some point, they also capture The Paradigm but she manages to escape by herself. This makes The Origin believe she is a traitor and that she got inside help to escape.
- As the Sideways Rift starts to close, The IO send a group of Enforcers, who aim to restore balance and order, arrive through Rifts. They return objects that previously vanished through interdimensional travel back to the island.
- After the Snow Biome reaches Athena, the IO takeover a small island made of ice, and turn it into the Snowy Bunker to experiment on Rifts as well as to use as an entrance to The Bridge, their main headquarters.
- With the help of Singularity and The Government, they start the construction of a giant Mech to fight against a mysterious creature inside Polar Peak.
- The Devourer rises from the Ocean and start heading towards The Vault. The Mecha Team Leader leaves Pressure Plant and attacks the Devourer, getting them in a fight. The Devoured rips of Mecha's arm and heavily damages it, but Mecha destroys The Vault and pulls The Zero Point out. It goes for Singularity's statue and pulls it out, revealing a giant sword. Devourer attacks back but the Mecha stick the sword in his head, killing The Devourer with No Sweat. It flies off into The Ice Moon, leaving the Island for a long while.
- The Zero Point breaks out of The Vault after The Final Showdown. The IO then manipulates The Seven into restabilizing the Zero Point and giving it to them without destroying The Bridge on the way. The Seven launch 7 Rockets that create a Rift in front of The Meteor, making it crash into The Zero Point, creating a Black Hole that reorganized the Island of Athena into Apollo and Artemis.
- IO's best [redacted: D4] Team, which consist of 4 E.G.O. agents, gets sent into The Loop through a Plane to explore the new form The Island has taken. The team joins forces with Remedy and Cameo and fight against A.L.T.E.R. agents led by Chaos Agent.
- At the start of the season, a group of Sledges are chasing Lynx near Crash Site when she is called by Midas. During The Device Event, the IO try to put everything back to normal as Midas pushes back The Storm and starts slowly destroying The Loop as we know it. Midas ends up teleporting The Looper into Agent Jones' Office in The Bridge where The Looper makes their first contact with the IO, but are sent back after Jones asks a question which, to this day, still remains unanswered.
- The Bridge is on alarm after Galactus pulls out The Zero Point, causing chaos on both The Bridge and the island. IO Guards run away aimlessly while Jones wakes up in his office, with Doctor Slone calling him.
- Agent Jones picks up his phone and is ordered by Doctor Slone to prevent The Loopers from escaping The Loop, then formulates the "Project Hunter" plan. Jones uses The Zero Point and his Portal Device to bring the best Hunters across all Realities in order to cause chaos and keep Loopers away from The Zero Point. He brings all the hunters, but ends up damaging The Zero Point more as he creates Portals that push The Zero Point's capabilities and energy up to its limits. Jones realizes that the IO is doing nothing about The Zero Point destabilizing, so he tries to fix it himself but, in order to do that, he needs access to 'Restricted File 8752', a file about The Seven. He tries to acess the file, but learns that his credentials have been revoked. He goes rogue and makes a plan, involving using his Portal Device to bring a member of The Seven onto Apollo, breaking his oath with the Order.
- Jones brings the The Foundation, The Seven's leader, for help to fix The Zero Point. The Foundation doesn't trust Jones at first, since the IO manipulated them back in Season X, leading to Athena's destruction. After The Foundation has a fight with Jones , Jones tells him that he can get him to Geno, an unknown person that controls The Zero Point, and The Sisters, two missing members of The Seven. They have a deal and succeed at fixing The Zero Point, with The Foundation sealing himself in The Zero Point and creating The Spire.
- Doctor Slone and other IO members take refuge in different realities, leaving The Bridge abandoned and empty. The Spire Cult sent by IO are tasked to protect The Spire and Guardian Towers, but fail with Glyph Master Raz defeating Spire Assassin and taking over The Spire. Rumors about aliens start to spread so the IO sends a Helicopter to investigate, but it crashes. Soon after The Mothership arrives at The Island, Slone and a group of IO Guards go into The Loop, starting the events of Chapter 2: Season 7.
- Slone opens a Sideways Rift above Gotham City to bring Deathstroke into The Loop, and lure Batman inside to help Deathstroke plant Slone's anchor device into The Zero Point. which was inside The Bridge that was evacuated during Zero Crisis Finale. IO employees watch the progress of Batman, so he doesn't escape before they are are ready. After Batman gets closer and closer to escaping each round, they send in Snake Eyes to distract him. They then make an alliance, and Snake Eyes lets Batman leave The Loop. Batman joins the team of loopers who've escaped The Loop, and the team reach The Bridge. Deathstroke then betrays them, using his Portal Device to return to Metropolis, where a new Sideways Rift has opened.
- Villains led by Lex Luthor try to reach to the Sideways Rift opened by the IO, while the Justice League try to defend the rift. The Foundation tells Batman the true intentions of the IO, and their history with The Omniverse. The Batman Who Laughs then enters The Loop to reach The Zero Point and corrupt more realities, all with infinite possibilities.
- The IO finally fully reveal themselves to the Loopers to protect Apollo against the Alien Invaders. They set up Satellite Stations and Camps all around the Island to investigate the alien activities and The Mothership's movement. Slone recruits The Looper as someone she can trust, and sends them to missions to find out more about the aliens. Slone finds out out there is a mole working for the Imagined Order that's giving secret information about the organization, the Island and The Zero Point to aliens, and looks for him. Slone then plants a couple bombs under Corny Complex and she, with the help of The Looper, lure the aliens to abduct Corny Complex, so they can get their bombs inside The Mothership and explode it.
- Slone contacts the strike team she made, and place them on the floating parts of Corny Complex that are being abducted to ride along the bombs. The Mothership finally abducts Corny Complex along with Slone's strike team. She guides them through the ship so they can reach the abduction chamber window. The window gets locked and a Cube rises from the water. Slone is shocked by the Cube's return and weaponizes the Looper's Alien Jetpacks to deactivate the Cube. She then leaves the Looper's inside The Mothership, as she is afraid of The Cube returning to the Island. As a last stand the Loopers reboot The Cube and turn it blue. The Cube activates an elevator and brings the team to the Cube Chamber inside The Mothership, where they see numerous Cubes and veins growing from them. They all slowly starting to turn purple, one by one, except of one, that instead of purple, glows gold. Slone then activates the bombs and destroys The Mothership without knowing what's inside of it and ends up bringing all the Cubes to the Island.
- Slone and 2 IO Guards collect parts from The Mothership near Destroyed Dish and pack them on a truck. They travel as a Convoy and travel from Compact Cars to **REDACTED**. When they reach their destination, they open the bunker door and reveal the IO Staging Facility. In an unknown moment in the season, the IO capture Agent Jones and penalty him with termination for betrayal to the Imagined Order at The Bridge.
- The Foundation infiltrates The Bridge and rescues Agent Jones, who's being tortured by Doctor Slone. The Foundation enters the room and eliminates an IO Guard and Gunnar, stamping his face into a computer that's controlling Jones' vitals also locking Doctor Slone inside the room. The Scientist and a group of Loopers enter The Bridge through a Hatch near Guava Fort while Jones and The Foundation hold back incoming IO Guards as the Island starts to flip over, causing The Bridge to get heavily damaged in the chaos. The Scientist and the Loopers make their way to The Bridge, but a Caretaker breaks open the glass ceiling of The Bridge, flooding it and causing everyone to float to the surface.
- The IO has lost all the control they have over The Loop and are left in the caverns between Artemis and Apollo. However, to take back their control over The Loop and the Island, they send Drillers to reach the surface. Doctor Slone is the first to reach Artemis as Snow Stealth Slone and after her, Mole Teams reach the surface one by one, along with IO Guards. Gunnar and his IO Guards drill through Pinnacle Peak and build Covert Cavern inside, a headquarters of the Imagined Order disguised as a huge mountain. They then send IO Patrol to roam around the Island in Cars to explore Artemis. After that, the IO mysteriously sabotage The Scientist's 2nd Rocket Launch attempt and cause Earthquakes to happen with their drilling activities below the surface, from Covert Cavern to the Seven Outpost VI, causing 3 Sinkholes to be made all over Artemis.
- The Fortress rise from the Seven Outpost VI, and an army of IO soldiers including Doctor Slone and Gunnar reach the surface, oficially starting a war against The Seven. All the Mole Teams have moved to Covert Cavern, which is now upgraded and renamed as Command Cavern. The Mole Teams get replaced by Outposts and the The Fortress has moved towards Happy Camper. They send out an all-out attack on Artemis, deploying their Airships and Titan Tanks all over locations on the Island. They disguise jammers around the island to disable Building, aiming to keep The Seven and Loopers from building bases. The plan doesn't work for long, though, because their jammers have been deactivated by The Looper and Slone's plan has failed forcing her to move to Plan B. As The Seven gather more Loopers to join their side, they send attacks on the locations IO tookover and slowly start to regain the control of the Island, claiming the IO's locations and crashing their Airships along. They corner the IO at Loot Lake, Command Cavern and The Fortress as they work on a mysterious Doomsday Device. After the device is revealed as The Collider, The Origin and the Looper simulate the effects of the Device: destroying everything in The Loop.
- As The Seven attacks a Bridge entrance; Slone, Gunnar and IO Guards hold them back. To not let them in, Slone blows up the entrance, but Jones finds a pipe IO uses to throw toxic waste into the ocean. Jones, Foundation, Imagined and Spider-Man get to The Zero Point chamber but are ambushed by Slone and Gunnar. They manage to escape into Reality: 616, while in Doctor Doom's Castle Geno contacts Doom to recruit him into the IO.
- After Mecha Strike Commander's landing on Artemis, IO send in drills, tanks, blimps, B.R.U.T.E.s and The Fortress to destroy it. They successfully knock it down, but Peely helps the Mecha and heals it with a slurp truck. Mecha destroys their defenses and gets to The Collider, but as it is about to destroy it, the ground sinks in and the Mecha falls into the hole. The Weapons Team eject and are led to The Zero Point by The Foundation and Agent Jones. IO Guards and Doctor Slone try to stop them but are all eliminated. Foundation and Jones see Geno in the Zero Point, so they jump in to search for him. The Weapons Team destroy the crystals powering the Collider, and it blows up into pieces.
- The IO's presence on the island has been eliminated, with their remains being turned into places like Rave Cave, Drill Hill and The Glow. An IO Guard is left alone in the island alone. The Galactic Empire send in Darth Vader and more Stormtroopers with Imperial Docking Bays. However, the current state of IO and their alliance with the Galactic Empire is currently unknown.
- The cards in the Cardistry emote all have the Imagined Order symbol on their backs.
- Some glyphs on Acolyte's Curse are those on the logo of The Imagined Order.
- The radio of the Downed Black Helicopter calls IO "India Oscar" from the standard NATO phonetic alphabet, as is standard when communicating abbreviations across radio channels.
- Mecha Cuddle Master's mask, Infinity Blade, Captain America's Shield, The Meteor's fragment and a mini Cube can be found in their Science Lab.
- Music in the Impostors mode consists of remixed versions of the IO Guards' music.
- Many gameplay aspects of Battle Royale are possibly being controlled by the IO, such as the Battle Bus, Chests and The Storm's Movement.
- The Foundation mentions that most people don't know they are working for IO, showing that IO mostly manipulates people to work for them unknowingly, just like Batman did by helping Deathstroke.
- The Doomsday Division has a softball team, but are awful in playing it.
- The Imagined and The Order are believed to be former very high ranking members that were betrayed by IO and got their memories erasen, possibly even by Geno. This would explain them not having files for them in the IO database to keep this mystery secret from agents. This is further evident when their names are put together, spelling Imagined Order.
- The have been numerous speculations of the formerly seen Factions could be the covers or divisions of the IO so they wouldn't have to be seen on the Island. These factions are GHOST and Expedition.
- GHOST is believed to be a sub-division of IO, as GHOST props can constantly be seen on IO locations. A painting of The Agency can also be seen at The Bridge. This is further reinforced by Bunker Jonesy which associates GHOST & IO during the Week 9 Quests & Reboot Quests in Chapter 2: Season 5.
- Expedition is theorized too, as they use the same props as The Government and E.G.O. for their outposts. In the Chapter 3: Season 2 Trailer, X-4 Stormwings, known to be manufactured by Expedition could be seen fighting by IO's side. A file of Lynx who is a member of Expedition can also be seen on Agent Jones' desk during The Device.
- The IO Guards, Gunnar, IO Patrol and Doctor Slone specifically have a grenade emblem on their chest, which is one of the many symbols on the Imagined Order Logo. On this same logo appear 5 other emblems, suggesting up to 5 other ranks or units that are under the jurisdiction of the Imagined Order.
- Agent Jones could have been a high-ranking member, due to him having his own office room (the only other person with one is Doctor Slone) and sleeping quarters.