The Imagined Order (Often referred to as just IO), is a faction, first introduced in Chapter 2: Season 2. They are an organization that maintains order within The Island and in multiple realities, via the use of IO Guards and other efforts, to prevent people from escaping The Loop. They also lead the fight against The Last Reality.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Locations, Members and Technology
- 3 History
- 3.1 Before Chapter 1
- 3.2 Season 4
- 3.3 Season 6
- 3.4 Season 7
- 3.5 Season 8
- 3.6 Season X
- 3.7 Chapter 2: Season 1
- 3.8 Chapter 2: Season 2
- 3.9 Chapter 2: Season 4
- 3.10 Chapter 2: Season 5
- 3.11 Chapter 2: Season 6
- 3.12 Batman Fortnite: Zero Point
- 3.13 Chapter 2: Season 7
- 3.14 Chapter 2: Season 8
- 4 IO Audio
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
The Imagined Order, often referred to as IO, are a mysterious organization perceived to be in full control of the Island, and by extension, The Loop. They are first introduced in The Device event, but are named at the start of Chapter 2: Season 5. They have existed for thousands of years, and have likely been in control of the island since the very start of the loop. IO use the Zero Point to manipulate realities (often dramatically upsetting their evolution) as well as to travel through realities, according to The Foundation they threaten to upset the balance of the Metaverse, but for them this price is acceptable as long as it allows them to quench their thirst for knowledge and power. The reason for them keeping loopers trapped in The Loop is unknown.
IO are shown to operate various underground facilities, order guards to stop those exiting The Loop, and were previously in charge of Agent Jones' efforts to employ various Hunters.
The Imagined Order lead the fight against the Alien Faction; The Last Reality, and aimed to take down The Mothership to restore order to the island. They succeed; but end up bringing The Cube Legion to the Apollo, creating a bigger problem.
Locations, Members and Technology
|Name and Image||Description|
|The Bridge||Main headquarters of the IO underneath the Fortnite Island that can be accessed by the four secret hatches. It is built around The Zero Point.|
|Corny Complex||The former main base of IO in Apollo guarded by IO Guards and Doctor Slone. It got abducted by The Mothership in order to execute Operation: Sky Fire. Chunks of land were destroyed inside The Mothership which resulted in the IO bases getting destroyed.|
|The Vault||A metal plate that leads to The In-Between used to store Weapons and Items that aren't currently in-game. It can be opened by 5 runes getting placed in their holes.|
|The Spire||A tower that connect directly to the Zero Point Chamber. It emits energy frequency that can be used to open the Hatches.|
|Colossal Coliseum||A Coliseum that is built for Menace. Sica was also seen there fighting against Black Knights.|
|Hunter's Haven||An open field with one house for each Bounty Hunter in the Battle Pass, filled with items related to them.|
|Stealthy Stronghold||A stronghold with a rain forest inside that the Predator resided in.|
|Spawn Island||A small island taken over by IO used as a headquarters. It got hit by Abductor parts and the land got corrupted.|
|Surface Hub IO-E6||A Secret underground base below Hunter's Haven, can be accessed from a little hut outside Hunter's Haven.|
|Surface Hub IO-D1||A Secret underground base below Stealthy Stronghold, can be accessed under a small temple building.|
|Surface Hub IO-F4||A Secret underground base formerly below Colossal Coliseum, could be accessed under a floor tile. It was closed in Chapter 2: Season 6 and was reopened in a different way in Chapter 2: Season 7. It is under Corny Complex, with Doctor Slone and IO Guards inside. After it gor abducted by The Mothership, there was only a crater left in its place.|
|IO Staging Facility||The **REDACTED** bunker after getting opened by Doctor Slone, revealed to have an IO Base inside.|
|Outpost 01||A bigger camp set near Compact Cars and new hideout of Doctor Slone. The convoy stopped near **REDACTED**, opened it and turned it into the IO Staging Facility.|
|Discovery Dish||A research base with a satellite dish and 1st of the Satellite Stations, built inside Stealthy Stronghold. It's power was shut down by The Looper.|
|Deep Woods Dish||A research base with a satellite dish and 2nd of the Satellite Stations, built inside Stealthy Stronghold. It's power was shut down by The Looper.|
|Dampy Dish||A research base with a satellite dish and 3rd of the Satellite Stations. It's power was shut down by The Looper|
|Defiant Dish||A research base with a satellite dish and 4th of the Satellite Stations. It's power was shut down by The Looper|
|Dinky Dish||A research base with a satellite dish and 5th of the Satellite Stations. It's power was shut down by The Looper.|
|Destined Dish||A research base with a satellite dish and 6th of the Satellite Stations. It's power was shut down by The Looper.|
|Destroyed Dish||Dockside Dish after getting hit by The Mothership's parts after Operation: Sky Fire. A Corrupted Cube has landed nearby.|
|Base Oscar||An Outpost smaller than the Satellite Stations, built near Gas N' Grub.|
|Base Rio||An Outpost smaller than the Satellite Stations, built near Pleasant Park.|
|Base Domino||An Outpost smaller than the Satellite Stations, built near Holly Hedges.|
|Base Echo||An Outpost smaller than the Satellite Stations, built near Misty Meadows.|
|Base Roger||An Outpost smaller than the Satellite Stations, built near Dirty Docks.|
|Downed Black Helicopter||A mysterious helicopter with the IO logo on it that crashed near Hydro 16.|
|?||A secret hatch near Unremarkable Shack that leads to The Bridge.|
|??||A secret hatch near Retail Row that leads to The Bridge.|
|???||A secret hatch underwater that leads to The Bridge.|
|Crash Site||A plane sent by IO with IO's best [redacted: D4] Team that crashed near Coral Castle.|
|Food Fighter||A small camp near The Durrr Burger set to investigate a Saucer.|
|Steamy Spaceship||A small camp near Steamy Stacks set to invesitage a Saucer.|
|Cargo Craft||A small camp near Dirty Docks set to invesitage a Saucer.|
|IO Outposts||Small Outposts scattered around Apollo, smaller than any other bases.|
|IO Road Check Points||Vehicle Check Points set near Bridges and Roads.|
|IO Camps||Small Camps that were formerly set around Abduction Sites and now scattered around Apollo.|
|IO Hatches||Secret hatches on both islands that lead up to The Bridge.|
|Elevators||Elevators that come from The Bridge and bring IO Guards with them.|
|Holly Hedges Convoy||A Convoy of vehicles collecting Alien equipments from houses.|
|Copter Crash||A crashed helicopter that is inside Stealthy Stronghold.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|Genō||Possibly the leader of IO, the fact that the Zero Point is in his hands is The Foundation's biggest fear|
|Doctor Slone||Possible leader of IO and superior to Agent Jones' department. Also the starter of the war against The Last Reality.|
|The Looper||An undercover agent for IO, Doctor Slone had recruited them as someone she can trust. They no longer are entirely loyal to IO since the betrayal of Doctor Slone.|
|Marigold||Currently in Lazy Lake looking for a getaway driver, she also works/worked with Midas and Jules.|
|Rook||A former desk jockey and new field agent, the trainer of The Looper. She is also one of the weapon specialists of IO.|
|Rick Sanchez||A scientist and the smartest man in the universe traveling the multiverse with his grandson Morty.|
|Special Forces||A soldier located near **REDACTED**. He also helps to the training and missions of The Looper.|
|Kor||An assassin working for IO exclusively as a contract mercenary.|
|Shadow Ops||IO's Most enthusiastic field agent, and an expert in stealth and espionage.|
|Janice||A co-worker of John Jones working at The Bridge. She and Contract Giller investigated a gigantic Saucer when the aliens invaded The Island.|
|IO Guards||Elite Troopers of the Imagined Order tasked with protecting The Bridge and IO-Controlled locations. Most, if not all of them are Jonesy Snapshots.|
|Sledge||Guards of The Bridge that take places of IO Guards; who are on Field Missions during Chapter 2: Season 7.|
|Golems||Ancient creatures protecting the IO Hatches Entrances.|
|Scrapknight Jules||Midas' daughter and a possible IO member. Also a part of SHADOW, she helped Midas build The Device. She has a cape with the symbol of IO.|
|Noir||Located in an unknown base in Chapter 2: Season 7 Story Trailer.|
|Trailblazer||Located in an unknown base in Chapter 2: Season 7 Story Trailer.|
|Sledgehammer||Located in an unknown base in Chapter 2: Season 7 Story Trailer.|
|Dare||Lcoated in an unknown base in Chapter 2: Season 7 Story Trailer.|
|Siona||Located in an unknown base in Chapter 2: Season 7 Story Trailer.|
|Rookie Spitfire||Located in Spawn Island in Chapter 2: Season 7 Story Trailer.|
|Hawk Classic||Working in The Bridge.|
|Guild||Working as a Janitor in The Bridge.|
|Hugo||Working in The Bridge's Security Room. Got trapped between realities by an unknown Impostor.|
|Trench Raider||Working in The Bridge's Weapons Lab.|
|Contract Giller||Investigated a giant UFO underground with Envoy. Also working in The Office's Storm Monitoring Room.|
|Cloud Striker||Working at The Bridge and a GHOST member.|
|Unnamed Higher-Up||The man that either recruited Doctor Slone, or promoted her.|
|Unnamed Agent||Working in The Bridge.|
|Newscaster||A news reporter, Also working in The Bridge.|
|Harrison||The person that fed Cyber Bruce.|
|Ally Name and Icon||nformation|
|Lex Luthor||A villain and businessman working with Doctor Slone and IO to attach an Anchor Device to the Zero Point and use its power remotely.|
|The Batman Who Laughs||An evil version of Bruce Wayne from Earth -22 worked with Doctor Slone, Lex Luthor and Deathstroke. Currently trapped in The Loop but is able to keep his memory.|
|Deathstroke||A mercenary working with Lex Luthor and IO, used Batman and his team to get back to Gotham City.|
|Hayseed||A doomsday prepper and cousin of Farmer Steel, was requested specifically by Doctor Slone to be on her side.|
|Joey||A double agent alien working for The Last Reality that got interested in the Human Culture, so deciced to help humans.|
|Journey||A mountain hiker and hired agent from E.G.O. also part of IO's [redacted: D4] Team.|
|Turk||A fisherman and hired agent from E.G.O. also part of IO's [redacted: D4] Team.|
|8-Ball||A hired agent from E.G.O. also part of [redacted: D4] Team.|
|Rippley||A slurp creature and hired agent from E.G.O. also part of IO's [redacted: D4] Team.|
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|Spire Immortal||Not much is currently known, member of the Spire Cult.|
|Spire Assassin||An Assassin that protected The Spire; member and the possible leader of the Spire Cult.|
|Spire Guardians||6 Guardians protecting the Guardian Towers and members of the Spire Cult.|
Impostors / Traitors
|Member Name and Icon||Information|
|John Jones||A former member and against the IO, stuck in The Loop after the Zero Crisis Finale. He works with a group of Impostors to bring down IO.|
|Riot||Revealed as a traitor by Rook, he was hunted down and eliminated by The Looper with help from Rook and Special Forces in week 7.|
|Maven||A former member who betrayed IO, she's the mole Slone has been looking for since the war against The Last Reality began. She got eliminated by The Looper.|
|Trespasser||A Trespasser sent by The Last Reality to infiltrate IO. He was unmasked by The Looper and had a very strange conversation with them.|
|Marius||Impostor sabotaging in The Bridge.|
|Abstrakt||Impostor sabotaging The Bridge.|
|Animal Name and Icon||Information|
|Bonesy||Dog of Agent Jones, living in The Bridge's Sleeping Quarters.|
|Bruce||A shark with a laser on it's head, nicknamed Project: Cyber Bruce.|
|Snapshot Name and Icon||Information|
|Bunker Jonesy||One of the very first snapshots of Agent Jones, His job was to jump into the zero point and see what happened.|
|Jonesy The First||MISSION LOG: I'm not sure if this was a good idea...|
|Rex||MISSION LOG: Rawr!|
|Grill Sergeant||MISSION LOG: Infiltrate Cafeteria Wars. Status: Greasy.|
|Wreck Raider||MISSION LOG: Investigate rumors of sharks. Don't get bitten. Don't fall in love.|
|Sun Tan Specialist||MISSION LOG: Vacation. Sun's out, guns out. My, uh, arm guns. Not real guns. But my arm guns are just as dangerous if you know what I'm say—I need to stop talking.|
|Castaway Jonesy||MISSION LOG: Terminally stranded and ravenously hungry.|
|Cabbie||MISSION LOG: Just drive.|
|Sash Sergeant||MISSION LOG: Explore the island's flora and... animals. Why can't I remember the fancy word for that?|
|Slurp Jonesy||MISSION LOG: [DATA CORRUPTED, SUBJECT LOST.]|
|Mission Specialist||Seen in Agent Jones's Office Photo. His suit is also in the Sleeping Quarters.|
|Scuba Jonesy||A snapshot of Agent Jones; a scube diver and very passionate about all things aquatic.|
|Dark Jonesy||The Dark Reflection of Jonesy created by A Cube and the wise oracle of the island.|
|Hunter Name and Icon||Information|
|Mandalorian||A skilled bounty hunter, and a former member of the Children of the Watch. He traveled the desert biome until he stopped at Kit's Cantina.|
|Reese||An intergalactic beast hunter from Reality [Data Not Found] and part of a Galactic Ranger group with Cyprus Nell.|
|Mancake||A wanted outlaw gunslinger from Reality 3258 who owns and works at the Butter Barn.|
|Mave||A Shapeshifting warrior from Reality 1987 and the "Wildheart" of her tribe that lives deep in the jungle.|
|Kondor||A very old vengeful spirit from Reality 42 who can grant wishes for revenge.|
|Lexa||A hunter from Reality 982's Y-Labs that owns a hunter nanobot suit that was created by her father. She was also searched by her brother Orin.|
|Menace||An undefeated gladiator from Reality 312 that is the champion of Colossal Coliseum and battles against men and beast in it.|
|Kratos||A warrior and The God of War from Reality 32 who killed multiple Gods by himself.|
|Master Chief||A "Master Chief Petty Officer" war supersoldier of the UNSC SPARTAN program.|
|Michonne||A Zombie Hunter from Reality 30276 that slays zombies and tries to survive in a Zombie Apocalypse.|
|Daryl Dixon||A Zombie Hunter from Reality 30276 that slays zombies and tries to survive in a Zombie Apocalypse.|
|Predator||A Yautja Trophy Hunter from Reality 2053105-28 and a planet named "Yautja Prime".|
|Sarah Connor||A protector from Reality 91 and the mother of future resistance leader John Connor.|
|T-800||A ruthless killer machine from Reality 91 made by Skynet, but was re-programmed to protect John Connor.|
|Snake Eyes||A Ninja Master from Reality 10155's government special ops team, the G.I. Joe. He was called by IO again to slow down Batman, so he wouldn't escape The Loop.|
|Packet||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Firewall||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Proxy||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Datapath||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Cypher||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Io||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Commandline||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Upload||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Bitstream||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|Bandwidth||A Grid Warrior from Reality MCP-82 that fights for the users in the virtual world of TRON.|
|The Flash||A superhero named Barry Allen from Reality 52, also known as the fastest man alive.|
|Ryu||A martial arts master from Reality 3DO-T who enters the Street Fighter tournament to test his skills.|
|Chun-Li||An Interpol officer and fighter from Reality 3DO-T, who enters the Street Fighter tournament to get revenge on M. Bison for the death of her father.|
|Ellen Ripley||A crew member of a spaceship from Reality 426 that was attacked by the Xenomorphs.|
|Ant-Man||A superhero named Scott Lang from Earth-616 who can grow to the size of a skyscraper and shrink to the size of an ant at will.|
|Name and Image||Information|
|Loop Observation||The Loop Observer.|
|Extra-Loop Observation||Outside The Loop Observer.|
|PsyOps||Loopers Psychology Observer.|
|All Senior Partners||High Ranking Members.|
|Tech Name and Icon||Description|
|Portal Device||A device that can create pure Zero Point Portals, lets the user get into The Loop without their memories getting erased. also used by the Impostors as a weapon.|
|Bars||Currency used to buy Items from Characters and Vending Machines.|
|Pulse Rifle||A futuristic Assault Rifle that isn't automatic, but deals high damage, carried by IO Guards and Doctor Slone, they are made from Alien Nanites.|
|Rail Gun||A futuristic Sniper Rifle that charges up and pierces walls, they are made from Alien Nanites.|
|Recon Scanner||An item that is used to mark enemies behind walls.|
|Inflate-a-Bull||An item that inflates and makes a ball around the user, designed as a disguise from the invaders.|
|Plasma Cannon||A weapon that shoots a plasma ball which destroys any walls in its path. made from Alien Nanites.|
|Slone's Burst Assault Rifle||A powerful Burst Assault Rifle used by Doctor Slone.|
|Chest||Chests containing Loot created in the Supply Drop Factory.|
|Supply Drop||Crates falling from the sky with better loot than normal chests.|
|Supply Llama||Animal Piñatas containing Ammunation and items.|
|Pay Phones||Phone Booths found near Bust Stops, used by Doctor Slone to give missions to The Looper.|
|Vending Machine||Machines that take Bars and in return give Weapons and Healing Items.|
|Llana||A "personal island assistant" AI inside Vending Machines.|
|IO Chest||A type of chest that contains IO tech.|
|IO Helicopter||A black helicopter that is like the ones Unnamed Investigation Agency uses.|
|Prevalent GG2020||A modified car that goes as fast as a Whiplash, but goes faster off-road.|
|Titano OP Max||A Titano Mudflap with unique IO Paint Job.|
|Mounted Turret||An already placed Trap with infinite ammo, found in Satellite Stations.|
|Launch Pad||An already placed Trap that launches the user into the sky.|
|Bouncer||A trap that launches the user a few meters into the sky and gives a no gravity effect. Used by IO in High Flying Week.|
|Rift-To-Go||An item that opens a Rift and teleports the user to the sky. Used by IO in High Flying Week.|
|Suppressed Assault Rifle||Assault Rifle with Suppressor. Used by IO in Sneak Week.|
|Suppressed Pistol||Pistol with Suppressor. Used by IO in Sneak Week.|
|Suppressed Sniper Rifle||Sniper Rifle with Suppressor. Used by IO in Sneak Week.|
|Mothership Countermeasure Devices||Bombs planted under Corny Complex, planned to bring down The Mothership.|
|Reality Log||Logs recorded by Agent Jones during his visits to different realities while executing Project Hunter.|
|Anchor Device||A device of Doctor Slone planted inside The Zero Point by Deathstroke.|
|Battle Bus||A flying bus that is prepared in the Battle Bus Repair in The Bridge, then sent into The Loop for Loopers to access The Island.|
|Server||Computer servers that are connected to the computers in Corny Complex, Satellite Stations]] and Surface Hubs.|
|Crashed Plane's Black Box||The Black Box of the Plane that brought IO's best [redacted: D4] Team to Apollo.|
|Dead Drop||A fake tree trunk with files for The Looper about the moles inside.|
|Field Team Access Card||An access card that is held by the IO Guards.|
|Mindwipe Device||A device that wipes out the memory of a person when looked at its light.|
|Alien Detector||A detector that is used to disable Alien items.|
|Alien Sample Carrier||A container that is used to carry Alien samples from a base to another.|
|Scroll||Mysterious scrolls that speak of the Spirit Vessel, a powerful artifact that can restore Dark Jonesy's visions.|
|Surveillance Camera||Cameras found in IO Camps that possibly record the abductions.|
|Warning Sign||Warning Signs put up by The Looper to warn the civillians about Operation: Sky Fire.|
|Alien Jetpack||Originally The Last Reality's Jetpacks, hacked to allow Doctor Slone to activate the mothership countermeasure bombs and speak to The Looper.|
|Fuse||Powers the devices in The Bridge.|
|Minigun||A fast firing Submachine Gun used for target practice in The Bridge's Weapons Lab.|
|Machine Pistol||A Submachine Gun.|
|Dual Pistols||Pistols held in two hand that shoot at one by one.|
|Rocket Launcher||An Explosive Weapon that fires a rocket which deals high damage.|
|Hand Cannon||A strong Pistol that deals a damage like a Sniper Rifle.|
|Flint-Knock Pistol||A Pistol that launches the user backwards.|
|Six Shooter||A Cowboy Pistol with 6 Ammo per reload.|
|Remote Explosive||Explosives that are thrown towards walls, ceilings and floor then explode when hit the button on the remote.|
|B.R.U.T.E.||Strong mech suits with a Built-In Shotgun.|
|Assault Rifle||A High-Tier Classic Assault Weapon.|
|Burst Assault Rifle||A High-Tier Assault Rifle which fires bursting ammo.|
|Charge Shotgun||A Shotgun that deals more damage when charged up.|
|Quad Launcher||An Explosive Weapons that fires four rockets in a row.|
|Infantry Rifle||A High-Tier Assault Weapon that fires one bullet per shot like a Pistol.|
|Hunting Rifle||A Sniper Rifle that doesn't have a scope.|
|Pump Shotgun||A High-Tier Classic Shotgun.|
|Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle||A classic Sniper Rifle.|
|Light Machine Gun||An Assault Weapon with very fast fire-rate.|
|Ammo Box||Boxes with Ammunition that also have bigger version which can also give Healing Items.|
|Zap Zapp||A weapon from Fortnite: Save the World, displayed in The Bridge's Weapons Lab.|
|Over-Under Shotgun||A Shotgun from Fortnite: Save the World, displatyed in The Bridge's Weapons Lab.|
|Arcane & Dagger||The Good Doctor's Harvesting Tools.|
|Specialist Pickaxe||Gear Specialist Maya's Harvesting Tool.|
|Dive Knives||Scuba Jonesy's Harvesting Tool.|
|Golden Daggers||Marigold's Harvesting Tools.|
|Rainbow Smash||Brite Bomber's Harvesting Tool.|
|Jones' Field Pack||Backpack of Agent Jones with items he used to bring Hunters to Apollo.|
|IO Orchestrator||A Backpack made specifically for Doctor Slone that can turn into a Glider.|
|IO Stealth Sail||Doctor Slone's Glider that comes out of IO Orchestrator.|
|IO Eradicator||Doctor Slone's Sword made with secret IO tech.|
|Kor's Toolkit||Backpack of Kor full of knives.|
|Kor Flails||Flails for close combat and stealthy retreats.|
|IO Field Flyer||Glider with panels, GPS tracker and 64 TB of flash storage.|
|Catalyst||Baccpacks used by IO Guards.|
|Repair Tool||Used repair The Bridge's Panels and Cameras.|
|Report||Reports about Weapons, Loots etc. sent from a room to another.|
|Washing Device||Used to clean the Battle Bus.|
Before Chapter 1
- They send Agent Jones into The Zero Point to see what will happen, and create Bunker Jonesy. They travel to different realties and bring order to everything, changing and alter realities to their liking, kidnapping people and put them on The Island and into The Loop. They made The Seven fear them.
- A mysterious hatch appears in Wailing Woods, which at the time wasn't known but leads to The Bridge.
- They set up an underground base under a maze in Wailing Woods to find a way to control and recreate Rifts, and experiment on permanent rifts.
- Another hatch and a secret permanent rift under a smal hut appear, this time under an iceberg on an island made of snow brought with the Snow Storm made by The Ice King.
- The Unnamed Investigation Agency digs up the Loot Lake and reveal The Vault: a storage for vaulted items. Shortly after that, Runes start appearing which needs a certain task to be done in order to get placed in it's place on the vault. When all the runes get placed, the vault opens up in The Unvaulting Event.
- The Zero Point breaks out of The Vault so they manipulate The Seven and The Scientist into stabilizing the Zero Point and fixing The Bridge, so they can take control of it and avert disaster.
- During the Blackout, They send their best team of [redacted: D4] on an investigation mission to the Island through the Crashed Plane. They also build the IO Staging Facility, but leave it closed and censor it's name to the islanders as "**REDACTED**".
- In Launch Trailer, Lynx gets chased by a group of Sledges near the Crash Site, which at the time weren't known as IO members. IO is first introduced during The Device event when The Looper meets Agent Jones in The Bridge. At this time, the organization remains unnamed.
- After The Devourer of Worlds Event, The Bridge is in chaos. Doctor Slone calls Jones and informs him about Project Hunter: Jones' next mission to bring the best hunters across all realities to cause chaos while they fix The Zero Point.
- Agent Jones hires his first Hunters after Slone gave him his mission, and goes to different realities to get the remaining. IO Guards are also sent into the loop by Elevators to prevent the Loopers from escaping The Loop. Jones finishes his mission, but ends up damaging the Zero Point more as he opens Zero Point Portals. This causes The Zero Point to become more unstable. Jones, frustrated with The Imagined Order doing nothing to help stabilize The Zero Point, attempts to gain access to 'Restricted File 8752', a file which contains all information related to The Seven, but learns that his credentials have been revoked. He goes rogue and steals the files himself.
- Jones fails to fix the Zero Point and Doctor Slone orders him to get out of the Loop. Jones refuses, betraying IO by contacting The Seven by bringing The Foundation to the island. Doctor Slone and other IO agents takes a refugee in different realities, and the Spire Cultists with IO amulets appear and guard The Spire, They were trying to prevent anyone from obtaining The Cube's power inside the Spire Artifact. after the Spire Artifact was stolen, IO send Black Helicopters to investigate rumors of aliens. After The Mothership arrives, Doctor Slone and a group of IO Guards go into The Loop to protect The Spire, but fail before they can get close.
- During the Batman Fortnite: Zero Point Comic Series, rifts are opened in Reality: NF-1935, causing Batman to be trapped in the Loop, courtesy of Deathstroke. Shortly after Batman enters The Loop, they send Snake Eyes to slow him down, which ultimately fails, and Batman escapes The Loop. He and the other escaped loopers infiltrate The Bridge. After Batman finally escapes The Island, it is revealed that Doctor Slone has teamed up with Lex Luthor and The Batman Who Laughs to put her anchor device to The Zero Point. this allows the IO to regain control of The Bridge and the Zero Point, having made a deal with Batman Who Laughs & Lex Luthor, Slone opens Sideways Rifts in Metropolis to allow them to enter in the Loop.
- They show themself to the Islanders fully when The Last Reality arrives, and ask help from them for their fight. They build Satellite Stations and camps to investigate the alien activities. Doctor Slone then recruits The Looper to help her, and reveals that she is developing a weapon that can destroy The Mothership. The Bridge gets sabotaged by Impostors and Agents try to fix it. Doctor Slone creates the Mothership Countermesure Devices powered by Alien Devices and plant them under Corny Complex. She and The Looper lure The Last Reality to abduct Corny Complex and execute Operation: Sky Fire, an attempt to bring down The Mothership.
- Slone prepares an strike team (including The Looper) to activate the Bombs under Corny Complex when they get in The Mothership. After being abducted and guided towards the bombs, the strike team is locked in a room and faced against a A Cube, several members are eliminated but Slone manages to deactivate it. Once the bombs are activated Slone abandons them to their fate by fear of the Cube's return. The strike team then reboots the Cube which turns blue and activates the elevator, making them learn there are thousands of Cubes before the bombs detonate, causing them crashing into the Island.
- After Operation: Sky Fire, The IO has no main headquarters on the Island left. They build more outposts and set up camps as well as vehicle check points next to roads and bridges. They start investigating the Destroyed Dish, and Doctor Slone moves to Outpost 01 and escort Abductor parts to **REDACTED**, open it and reveal the IO Staging Facility.
|"Agents" Dish Signals||1|
|Satellite Dishes / Crystal Song|
|*hiss* truck inbound *hiss*|
|*hiss* truck inbound, OPSEC level 3 *hiss*|
|*hiss* field decon truck inbound, OPSEC level 3 is in effect *hiss*|
|India Oscar field decon truck inbound, OPSEC level 3 is in effect, repeat, OPSEC 3 now a GO.|
- The cards in the Cardistry emote all have the Imagined Order symbol on their backs.
- Some glyphs on Acolyte's Curse are those on the logo of The Imagined Order.
- Despite his betrayal, Agent Jones kept his ring showing his affiliation and allegiance to The Imagined Order.
- The radio of the Downed Black Helicopter calls IO "India Oscar" from the standard NATO phonetic alphabet, as is standard when communicating abbreviations across radio channels.
- In the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Comic Series, it is revealed that some IO Guards are snapshots of Agent Jones who have been trained to be a security team for Imagined Order.
- Unnamed Investigation Agency and IO are not the same organization, as confirmed by Mari.
- Mecha Cuddle Master's mask, Infinity Blade, Captain America's Shield, The Meteor's fragment and a mini Cube can be found in their Science Lab.
- Musics in Impostors mode are remixed versions of IO Guards music.
- Many gameplay aspects of Battle Royale seems to be controlled by the IO, such as the Battle Bus, Chests and The Storm's Movement
- It is theorized that Enforcers are another type of I.O Guards (Troopers) who work for the Imagined Order. This is concluded from the role of the Enforcers being similar to the guards as well as both being used to patrol and police reality in order to maintain order. This however, is not confirmed, and is purely based on similarity.
- There appears to be a connection between E.G.O./GHOST and the Imagined Order, since a painting representing The Agency, a painting of an office table, a painting of a mug with E.G.O. logo and the files present on Jones' desk are visible in The Bridge.
- This is further reinforced by Bunker Jonesy which associates E.G.O & I.O during the Week 9 Quests & Reboot Quests in Chapter 2: Season 5.
- Some IO paintings can also be found in The Agency.
- In Chapter 2: Season 1, a transmission is accessible before the trailer launches, now we know that this transmission is from IO, the transmission mentions that their "best team of [censored: D4]" was sent to the island, the transmission also mentions a risk of resistance and the presence of "similar agent", this certainly refers to the E.G.O. and A.L.T.E.R. teams.
- Cloud Striker, a known E.G.O. member, can be seen entering John Jones' office in the Impostors LTM trailer. This further supports this theory.
- The IO Guards and Doctor Slone specifically have a grenade emblem on their chest, which is one of the many symbols on the Imagined Order Logo. On this same logo appear 5 other emblems, suggesting up to 5 other ranks or units that are under the jurisdiction of the Imagined Order.
- The only thing Clark Kent can remember before memory lost is a bright light, it could be the light from Mindwipe Device.
- Agent Jones could be a high-ranking member, due to him having his own office room (the only other person with one is Doctor Slone) and a sleeping quarters.