The Gauntlets allows the player to shoot laser projectiles towards the enemy, which have a soft-aimbot function, allowing them to be guided towards a player at certain ranges, and within a small area of the opponents' hitbox.
It also has a secondary ability which allows the player to jump much higher and slowly hover down to the ground. This ability cancels fall damage if the hover is enacted until the player reaches a low enough height.
Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets deals 20 damage per hit (20 Damage per Second).
|Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets Attack||Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets Hover|
|DPS: 20||Jump Boost and Hover.|
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Cooldown Time: 0s||Cooldown Time: 20s|
- If you are about to take fall damage, the gauntlets can be used to negate it with their hover boost.
- Boost then on a Crash Pad and hold a direction to travel long distances, good for getting to the Eye of the Storm quickly.
- Iron Man's Repulsors Gauntlets function almost identically to Iron Man's Repulsors from the Endgame Limited Time Mode. However, they deal less damage and they had the abilty to fly, than the Endgame counterpart.
- This mythic was not available in arena.
- It's locking ability's accuracy was decreased to make it a little harder to lock on to opponents.