Charge up and fire Iron Man's Unibeam, damaging all targets in its path
- — In-Game Description
When used, the player will float in place for a couple of seconds, as the laser charges. The laser then fires where the player is looking and will pierce through 2 layers of structures to hurt opponents. This piercing attack will hurt opponents caught anywhere within the 2 layers.
Iron Man's Unibeam deals 90 damage (90 Damage per Second).
|Iron Man's Unibeam|
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Structure Damage: 2 Layers|
|Cooldown Time: 35s|
- The Unibeam leaves the player very vulnerable, as they stay stationary for the attack, and become a very easy target.
- The Unibeam is effective at all ranges, since it has no damage falloff.
- This ability, combined with Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets are extremely effective, as the latter allows you to gain a significant height advantage to easily target the beam.
- Update v14.00: Added Iron Man's Unibeam in Mythic.
- Update v14.10: Added Iron Man's Unibeam to core playlists. It can be obtained by eliminating Tony Stark at Stark Industries.
- Update v15.00: Vaulted Iron Man's Unibeam.
- This Weapon functions similarly to the Rail Gun.