Every action has consequences.
- — In-Game Description
John Wick is a Legendary Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale, that can be purchased in the Item Shop bundled with the Assassin Pack Back Bling for 2,000 V-Bucks. John Wick was first released in Season 9 and is part of the John Wick Set in collaboration with the 2019 film John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum.
Item Shop Appearances
- Jonathan "John" Wick (born Jardani Jovonovich [Джарданы Джовонович]) is a legendary hitman who previously worked for the Tarasov Mob until his retirement. Following his wife's death, John came out of retirement after Viggo's son, Iosef Tarasov, murdered his dog, Daisy (who was gifted to John posthumously by Helen to help him grieve), and stole his car during a home invasion.
- A (unused) string from Season 9 data-mined by popular leaker and data-miner @HYPEX suggests that, at some point, John Wick was planned to have been purchasable with the Season 9 Battle Pass.
- John Wick's default style is based on his appearance in the first John Wick film, while his Damaged style is based on John Wick: Chapter 2.
- John Wick was the first Outfit to feature the likeness of a real person - being of actor Keanu Reeves, who plays the character in the films.
- John Wick's description ("Every action has consequences") is a phrase heard in John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum.
- If the Bulletproof Emote is used with John Wick's Damaged edit style, the bullets on his suit will fall off.