- — In-Game Description
Jules wears a stern expression. She is dressed in a white, tight crop top featuring the A.L.T.E.R symbol and jeans. She has leather shoes, knee pads and has braided hair. She wears thick gloves and has multiple bags and a rag connecting to her belt most likely containing engineering material. Her arms, neck, and torso is covered with tattoos featuring different sized gears, bars, and other engineering gadgets. Her hair is braided into two strings and she wears a pair of goggles and wields dual wrenches. Her ears and nose are pierced and decorated with golden jewelry.
Jules dropped the following items when eliminated at The Authority:
|Jules' Drum Gun||Assault Rifle|
|Jules' Glider Gun||Grappler|
- A portrait of her could be seen within Midas' Room in the Battle Pass Tab of the Chapter 2: Season 2 lobby.
- She may be the reason why Midas defected to A.L.T.E.R.
- During The Device event, her photo could be seen on a folder, on a desk.
- She was the boss at The Authority.
- Her name may be a reference to Joules, the unit for measuring electricity.
- It may also be a reference to the word jewels, which fits with Midas, representing a valuable mineral.
- She can be seen making the Stonewall of The Authority during the Chapter 2: Season 3 Cinematic Trailer.
- Some people believe that Jules helped Midas build the Doomsday Device.
- In China, her "Shadow" Edit Style has the white skull on her mask removed, unlike Brutus, who has his entire mask removed.
- In Season 4, Jules and the SHADOW Henchmen left The Authority for unknown reasons.
- Some people believe that Jules is Midas' daughter (which seems unlikely), sister or possibly his love interest.