Assault Weapon: A heavy weapon with high damage, an extreme rate of fire, and a huge magazine size. Very inaccurate unless aiming down sights from a fixed position, and firing in short bursts.
- — In-Game Description
Like its original counterpart, Jules' Drum Gun is a fully automatic, fast firing, closer ranged weapon. It is best used like an SMG, dealing high amounts of damage in a close quarters environment, but being much weaker at extended ranges due to poor accuracy. As it stands, Jules' Drum Gun plays closer to a Submachine Gun than an Assault Weapon, similar to the Light Machine Gun.
|Jules' Drum Gun|
|Fire Rate: 8.5|
|Magazine Size: 40|
|Reload Time: 2.7s|
Jules' Drum Gun is a hitscan weapon. It does not have First Shot Accuracy Enabled.
From when the weapon was last obtained in Chapter 2: Season 3.
- Jules' Drum Gun is essentially an SMG in all but name, so it should be used accordingly. This means close range hipfire against opponents for the best DPS.
- Jules' Drum Gun has a large magazine size so it can be useful for attacking builds for longer periods of time.
- Like its original counterpart, the weapon is based off of the American Thompson M1921 'Tommy Gun', specifically one often associated with American Mobsters, and not the Submachine Gun used in World War Two. Jules' Drum Gun has a partly gold finish.
- Jules’ Drum Gun and Shadow Midas' Drum Gun have identical statistics and function.
- Jules' Drum Gun has Newton's equation on second law of motion which is f=ma, etched into the back right of the model.