Pull yourself towards a target location and then deploy a glider!
- — In-Game Description
Jules' Glider Gun is a Mythic Miscellaneous Item in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It was introduced in Chapter 2: Season 3. It is a Mythic version of the Grappler, obtained by eliminating Jules at The Authority.
Jules' Glider Gun functions identically to the standard Grappler, in that it is designed to greatly aid the player's mobility, by pulling them forwards towards a selected location. Firing Jules' Glider Gun launches out a plunger, and if this plunger connects with a surface, the player will be pulled upwards and towards it. This can be used to gain vertical and horizontal distance very quickly.
The difference between the Grappler and Jules' Glider Gun, is that using it allows the player to redeploy their Glider upon gaining enough height. This negates fall damage and allows for further distances to be covered than one use of the standard Grappler. The glider deployed is always Ohm.
Missing a shot with this weapon will result in a short delay before it can be fired again.
|Jules' Glider Gun|
|Magazine Size: ∞|
|Fire Rate: 1|
- Jules' Glider Gun can be used to counter players who are building high up, as it can be used to quickly pull yourself up to their build.
- Jules' Glider Gun can be used to negate fall damage, if you are able to connect a shot with a surface, to pull you towards it and land safely. On top of this, deploying your glider negates fall damage also.
- Fall damage still applies when using this weapon. If you pull yourself too high up and fail to use it again, it is discarded,or you fail to deploy your glider, you will take fall damage.
- Using the weapon on the ground just before you touch it allows you to cancel any fall damage
- This weapon behaves identically to the Batman Grapnel Gun, minus the use of its specific glider, and number of charges.