Junk Junction is a location in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It is a small junkyard with a near endless amount of metal located in the far Northwest corner of the Battle Royale Map. Due to its remote location, it is often low populated, and a good place for a new player trying to get their bearings. Just north of the location is a large metal llama, and to the east is a movie studio and a racetrack.
It got removed in “The End”.
- Popularity: Very Low (0-3 players)
- Chests: 10
- Materials: Metal, wood (from palettes)
- Storm Circle Chance: Very Unlikely
- Overall Rating: 2/10
Depending on the storm circle, you can rotate to the movie studio, the metal llama, or the quadcrasher racetrack. The latter is a better option, due to Junk Junction's low storm circle chance, you will need a way rotate to the storm circle. After picking up a quadcrasher, you can head to Haunted Hills or even Pleasant Park.
- Avoid Junk Junction if you are an aggressive player.
- If Junk Junction is the beginning of the bus route, then there will likely be more players here.
- Chests can be found in the main factory,
- This location is great for passive players.
- The fastest way to farm materials is by destroying the wooden pallets scattered around. Avoid the metal junk, since it takes a while to farm, and you use wood most often in fights.