The Junk Rift is thrown at a surface, and a random object will be rifted from several meters up, and fall down onto the ground. The random model of the object does not affect damage and is purely visual. When the object falls, it will destroy all structures in its path. This will deal damage to players with both impact and shockwave damage, with the latter dealing only half. The rift will also spawn materials, ammo or low tier weapons from the item pool. The prop placed can be harvested like any other structure or prop. The props that will spawn are:
- An anchor.
- A metal Triceratops.
- A police car (The police car will not turn into a prop, it will become a regular car prop instead).
- A porta-potty.
Junk Rifts deal 200 damage on a direct hit, and 100 on a shockwave hit.
|Damage: 200 (Direct), 100 (Shockwave)|
|Structure Damage: ∞|
|Max Stack: 4|
- Junk Rifts are very useful in build fights, as they can quickly destroy a structure, and easily deal damage to those inside of it.
- Update v10.10 Content Update: Added the Junk Rift in Epic rarity.
- Update v13.00 Content Update: Since the Police Car model has been removed from the game, a Junk Rift will still show one in the animation, but the prop placed will be a regular car. The Item is still Vaulted.
- The item functions almost identically to Thor's Mjolnir Strike, except the Junk Rift is thrown and consumed, rather than targeted and put on cooldown.
- The Junk Rift also does far more damage.