The Kingsman, unlike the Kingsman, is equipped like a normal item, taking up one slot and not dropping any other items. It has three main uses: Gliding, Attacking and Blocking.
Gliding allows the player to negate fall damage, as when held, the Kingsman would act like a Glider. However, it would close after a short time.
The Kingsman could be used as a weapon, dealing different damage numbers depending on each consecutive strike. The weapon could also be 'charged' to deal very high structure damage and decent regular damage.
The Kingsman could also block damage, by opening it near incoming fire. This would stop all damage being taken.
The Kingsman deals different damage depending on consecutive strikes. As such it will deal 50, 60, 55, 55 and then 100 damage for consecutive hits. As such, it does not have a consistent damage per second.
|Kingsman Swing||Kingsman Charge|
|DPS: 50-100||DPS: 75|
|Damage: 50, 55, 60 or 100||Damage: 75|
|Structure Damage: 75 or 300||Structure Damage: 1000|
The Kingsman is a melee weapon, so in order to damage opponents, they must be used within a certain radius of the user, when they attack.
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 2
- Careful when using the Kingsman to negate fall damage, as the Glider it produces is not infinite like a regular one.
- The Kingsman may be able to deflect damage, but it can leave you vulnerable to attacks from other angles.
- It is recommended to use a harvesting tool instead of the Kingsman to gain materials.
- It is highly likely to be a reference to the movie and comic, Kingsman: The Secret Service, in which both the main character and his mentor use umbrellas as weapons.
- As such, many mistake this weapon for a Collaboration Item, which it is not.
- It is the first Melee Weapon that is not Mythic, aside from the Harvesting Tool.
- It is also the first Melee Weapon (In Standard Playlists) to function as a regular item in the inventory, as the Infinity Blade required the player drop all other items, and the Harvesting Tool is given to all players.
- Before Update v15.50, The Kingsman was obtainable in Creative via a glitch.