Lake Canoe is a Landmark in Fortnite: Battle Royale added in Chapter 2: Season 1 to the island Apollo. It is a small lake with a lodge overlooking it, along with two docks and an island in the lake. The location can be found northwest of Retail Row and southwest of Dirty Docks, inside coordinate G5.
- Lake Canoe was added to the map.
- Turk has moved locations, and IO Elevators no longer spawn.
- Dockside Dish is replaced by Destroyed Dish following the events of Operation: Sky Fire. A crashed Abductor, a Cube, and likely debris from The Mothership are north of the location, turning much of the landscape in that area a corrupted orange color.
|Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, Rainbow Rentals (3)||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Dance at Rainbow Rentals, Beach Bus, and Lake Canoe (1)||8-Ball Vs Scratch Missions||52,000|
- Lake Canoe is not a typical drop spot for most players. There aren't many Challenges or Quests that can usually be done here, and is thus rarely populated.
- That being said, it may serve as a good Solo drop spot both because of the amount of Fishing Spots found here, and the decent amount of loot that be acquired, especially if one were to drop alone.