The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.
- — In-Game Description
Lara Croft is from the Tomb Raider Franchise.
|Lara Croft||Lara Croft|
Last thing Lara remembers, she was investigating an ancient artifact in a strange temple. Now, she’s here on the Island. She’s not sure how she got here or how to get home, but there’s one thing certain: She doesn’t intend to lose.
- Lara Croft's ID is CID_A_040_Athena_Commando_F_Temple.
- Lara Croft is the protagonist of Square Enix's Tomb Raider series - an athletic English archaeologist, treasure hunter and tomb raider, who ventures through ancient tombs and hazardous ruins around the world in search of mysterious artifacts.
- She is the first Gaming Legends Series outfit to be in the Battle Pass.
- Lara Croft's default appearance comes from Tomb Raider (2013), 25th Anniversary and Gold Anniversary from Tomb Raider: Anniversary, and Classic from the PlayStation 1 Tomb Raider games.
- She spawned as a Character in Stealthy Stronghold in Chapter 2: Season 6.
- She sold the Grappler Bow Exotic there.
- Her "Gold Anniversary" style was added in Update v16.40 where you need to get a special Legendary Assault Rifle from Isla Nublada. If you were to steal it without paying bars as tribute, you would automatically get the style.
- It is a reference to the Hand of Midas puzzle in the original 1996 Tomb Raider game, and its remake Tomb Raider: Anniversary; where Lara can die instantly by stepping on the hand of the statue of King Midas, which turns her completely into gold.