Lazar's Flight-Knock functions similar to the Flint-Knock Pistol, in that shooting it results in a large amount of knockback to the user. However, the difference with this weapon and the original, is that the knockback on it is scaled drastically, causing much further distance with each shot.
Lazar's Flight-Knock spawns from Supply Drops exclusively in the Lazar & Fresh's Super Knockback Tournament.
|Fire Rate: 0.33|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 2.5s|
- Try not to accidentally use Lazar's Flight-Knock in the final circles unless you are in a box structure, else you may launch yourself far into The Storm.
- If you need to get high ground, use Lazar's Flight-Knock to gain a significant amount of height on your opponent.
- Lazar's Flight-Knock can be used in conjunction with the Hop Rock Dualies to launch yourself even higher, due to the low gravity effect of the Dualies.
- Update v15.50: Introduced Lazar's Flight-Knock. It is only found in Lazar & Fresh's Super Knockback Tournament.
- The Weapon's name is based on the content creator of the same name: Lazarbeam, as it was first released for his Tournament.
- In the files, the name of this weapon is the "YEETknock"
- It is currently the only Exotic which did not receive a unique icon and model, compared to its original weapon counterpart.
- It is also the currently the only Exotic unique to a specific mode.