Lazy Lake was on the southeast corner of the map. It bordered Sludgy Swamp to the west, Misty Meadows to the south, Catty Corner to the east, and Retail Row was across the river. It contained the landmark Lazy Lake Island, situated in the eastern portion of the lake itself.
The town itself was a handful of buildings. It contained a gate entrance to the town which shows that it was a private residential area. Beyond the gate, ahead to the left was an office building called A Lot O' Auto. It was a typical car shop with cars on display and multiplies office rooms. To the left was a large residential home. Inside there was a kitchen, one bathroom, a garage, one bedroom, an outside area with a pool, a study, and a balcony on the roof. To the north of that was Lazy Lake Spa which was a spa/hotel. It contained a small parking lot (also underground parking), a small lobby, a bar, a gym, an elevator, 3 rooms (includes a standard, room with balcony, and a two-floor room), and a pool with another bar. South of that was a coffee shop. It contained a small parking lot, an outside area that looks over Lazy Lake and also the Yellow Steel Bridge. Inside there were a few tables and a counter for making coffee. To the north of A Lot O' Auto was The Gilded Lady a clothing store that contained two floors, there also was two changing rooms.
Chapter 2: Season 1
- Lazy Lake was added to the map in Chapter 2: Season 1.
Chapter 2: Season 2
- In the 12.40 update of Chapter 2: Season 2, The Gilded Lady building got replaced with a No Sweat Insurance building, very similar to the ones from Tilted Towers and Neo Tilted.
Chapter 2: Season 3
- In Chapter 2: Season 3, a gas station was added to Lazy Lake in the Western part of the town. Many boats have also appeared all over Lazy Lake and inside the A Lot O’ Auto building.
- In Week 6 of the 13.30 update, the gas station has been upgraded and looks similar to the one from Catty Corner, most likely to accommodate for the cars.
Chapter 2: Season 4
- Halloween decorations were added in Lazy Lake, and were later removed.
Chapter 2: Season 5
- Sparkplug can be found here, as well as Rapscallion who has some of her golden treasures hidden underneath the blue house.
Chapter 2: Season 6
- Cabbie spawns here, as well as a rift butterfly in the blue house needed for an Agent Jones Quest.
Chapter 2: Season 7
- Cabbie no longer spawns here, instead Marigold now spawns here.
- Lazy Lake is now a possible Invaded Location, where Trespassers pilot Saucers.
Chapter 2: Season 8
Gas Station Before v15.00
Gas Station Before v13.00
Gilded Lady Pre-Update v12.40
3rd Birthday Celebration Decorations
- The name Lazy Lake may be a combination of the location names Lazy Lagoon and Loot Lake on the Athena map.
- Lazy Lake has 34 Chests spawns total.
- It is similar to Tilted Towers and it has the same shape as Tilted Towers.
- It is possibly an altered version of Tilted Towers.
- It has a No Sweat Insurance building, much like the original Tilted Towers.
- Lazy Lake was the first place where No Sweat Insurance appeared on the Apollo island.
- A Ghost Henchman and a Shadow Henchman were moved to Lazy Lake Spa, occasionally dancing and eating pizza.
- As of Chapter 2: Season 5, Lazy Lake has the most chest spawns on the Apollo island.
- There is an island south of Lazy Lake called Lazy Lake Island, despite being closer to Misty Meadows
- In Chapter 2: Season 6, you are required to go here for an Agent Jones Quest.
- It Appears to have been very Advanced in technology, Eg: Staircases with lighting on the Risers, Advanced Refrigerators with screens (Similar to many modern Fridges that have screens installed), And A main Modern design to all of the houses.