Lazy Lake was a location on the south portion of the map. It is a lake with a city on its shores.
Lazy Lake is on the southeast corner of the map. It borders Sludgy Swamp to the west, Misty Meadows to the south, Catty Corner to the east, and Retail Row is across the river. It contains the landmark Lazy Lake Island, situated in the eastern portion of the lake itself.
The town itself has a handful of buildings. It contains a gate entrance to the town which shows that it is a private residential area. Beyond the gate, ahead to the left is an office building called A Lot O' Auto. It's a typical car shop with cars on display and multiplies office rooms. To the left is a large residential home. Inside there is a kitchen, one bathroom, a garage, one bedroom, an outside area with a pool, a study, and a balcony on the roof. To the north of that is Lazy Lake Spa which is a spa/hotel. It contains a small parking lot (also underground parking), a small lobby, a bar, a gym, an elevator, 3 rooms (includes a standard, room with balcony, and a two-floor room), and a pool with another bar. South of that is a coffee shop. It contains a small parking lot, an outside area that looks over Lazy Lake and also the Yellow Steel Bridge. Inside there are a few tables and a counter for making coffee. To the north of A Lot O' Auto is The Gilded Lady a clothing store that contains two floors. It also has two changing rooms.
Chapter 2: Season 1
Lazy Lake was added to the map in Chapter 2: Season 1.
Chapter 2: Season 2
Chapter 2: Season 3
In Chapter 2: Season 3, a gas station was added to Lazy Lake in the Western part of the town. Many boats have also appeared all over Lazy Lake and inside the A Lot O’ Auto building.
In Week 6 of the 13.30 update, the gas station has been upgraded and looks similar to the one from Catty Corner, most likely to accommodate for the cars.
Chapter 2: Season 4
Halloween decorations were added in Lazy Lake, and were later removed.
Chapter 2: Season 5
Chapter 2: Season 6
Cabbie spawns here, as well as a rift butterfly in the blue house needed for an Agent Jones Quest.
Chapter 2: Season 7
Chapter 2: Season 8
Shadow Ops now spawns here.
Apollo island has been flipped during The End (Chapter 2), removing Lazy Lake in the process.
- At the lake, there are 2 chests, one in the house and one at the tree.
- There are 2 chests in the basement of the blue and yellow house, they are hidden inside the walls.
- The name Lazy Lake may be a combination of the location names Lazy Lagoon and Loot Lake on the Athena map.
- Lazy Lake has 34 Chests spawns total.
- It is similar to Tilted Towers and it has the same shape as Tilted Towers.
- It is possibly an altered version of Tilted towers.
- It has a No Sweat Insurance building, much like the original Tilted Towers.
- Lazy Lake was the first place where No Sweat Insurance appeared on the Apollo island.
- A Ghost Henchman and a Shadow Henchman were moved to Lazy Lake Spa, occasionally dancing and eating pizza.
- As of Chapter 2: Season 5, Lazy Lake has the most chest spawns on the Apollo island.
- There is an island south of Lazy Lake called Lazy Lake Island, despite being closer to Misty Meadows
- In Chapter 2: Season 6, you are required to go here for an Agent Jones Quest.