The Lever Action Shotgun is a close range, slow firing shotgun. It has a medium sized spread which can be tightened by aiming down sights. The weapon fires slowly as the lever must be cranked between shots, similar to the pump on the Pump Shotgun.
The Lever Action Shotgun reloads one shell at a time, meaning you can cancel its reload to fire the weapon, keeping some shots in the magazine.
Lever Action Shotguns range from dealing x Damage per shot to x Damage per shot (x- x damage per second) assuming all pellets hit. All Lever Action Shotguns use Shells. The Lever Action Shotgun a headshot multiplier of 1.44x.
|Lever Action Shotgun||Lever Action Shotgun||Lever Action Shotgun|
|DPS: 88.9||DPS: 93.2||DPS: 98.3|
|Damage: 93.6||Damage: 98.1||Damage: 103.5|
|Fire Rate: 0.95||Fire Rate: 0.95||Fire Rate: 0.95|
|Magazine Size: 6||Magazine Size: 6||Magazine Size: 6|
|Reload Time: 6.6s||Reload Time: 6.3s||Reload Time: 6s|
|Structure Damage: 45||Structure Damage: 47||Structure Damage: 50|
|Lever Action Shotgun||Lever Action Shotgun|
|DPS: 103||DPS: 108.5|
|Damage: 108.9||Damage: 114.3|
|Fire Rate: 0.95||Fire Rate: 0.95|
|Magazine Size: 6||Magazine Size: 6|
|Reload Time: 5.7s||Reload Time: 5.4s|
|Structure Damage: 53||Structure Damage: 55|
The Lever Action Shotgun is a hitscan weapon, but fires a spread of 10 pellets when both aiming down sights and hipfiring. Aiming down sights tightens the spread of pellets.
|Pullout||Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary|
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 5
- The Lever Action Shotgun does the most damage when all pellets are landed on an up close headshot. As such, using the weapon at further ranges is ill-advised.
- This shotgun's Common and Uncommon variants are able to eliminate a player in three shoots while the Rare to Legendary variants in only two shoots, mixing it with its great fire rate, almost equal to that of the Heavy Shotgun, makes it a really reliable option.
- However, it has less range and more damage fall off than the Pump Shotgun, a slow reload time and also a slower equip time speed than both Pump Shotgun and Tactical Shotgun.
- In fact due to this slow equip time, make sure to extract this shotgun before you go to the enemy.
- Last thing, on headshots it only deals more damage than the Tactical Shotgun (excluding the Double Barrel Shotgun & Drum Shotgun), even having a lower headshot multiplier. Making it not entirely useless but surely more balanced than the Pump Shotgun.
- Try to use this shotgun at close range like a Pump Shotgun, but slightly closer, to maximize your damage input. Of course not at the point where you can't stay away from the enemy more of 0.5 tiles, like with the Double Barrel Shotgun.
- Update v15.20: Added the Lever Action Shotgun.
- Update v16.00
- All rarities of the Lever Action Shotgun have been Vaulted.