- — In-Game Description
Lexa is an Epic Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale, that can be unlocked by reaching Level 73 of the Chapter 2: Season 5 Battle Pass. She is one of the best Hunters in reality, hired by John Jones to prevent anyone from escaping the loop through the exposed Zero Point.
Lexa's design is inspired by Japanese manga. She wears a simple grey t-shirt, and magenta shorts. She has robotic arms and legs, and silver hair.
- She also appears as a Character at Hunter's Haven.
- She is a female counterpart of Orin.
- Lexa has special dialogue when you talk to her with Orin, Kondor and various Jonesy Model Outfits.
- She is sometimes referred to as "anime girl", due to her resemblance to an anime character.
- Her mouth seems to "fall off" during her Built In Emote.
- There's Legacies where player must eliminate opponents with every weapon types as Lexa, and since v15.30, earn a Victory Royale in solo, duo or squad as Lexa.
- Lexa and The Mandalorian are the only outfits in the battle pass to not receive Sapphire, Topaz or Zero Point styles.
- She seems to dislike IO Guards a bit.