It is a huge lake with an island in the middle and huts around it.
- Update v19.10:
- January 21st, 2022: Most of the snow on the shores of Loot Lake melted.
- Update v20.00: Loot Lake has been claimed by the Imagined Order's territory.
- Update v20.40: Loot Lake is cut off in the east to fit The Collider.
- Content Update v20.40: Klombo hibernating spots were moved near Loot Lake.
- Update v21.00: The Collider has been destroyed and The Glow now takes its place. Loot Lake is also now glowing with The Zero Point energy. Loot Lake has also increased its water area near the south east side.
It is a huge lake with a mansion in the middle that was later taken by The Cube.
- Loot Lake has been added.
- Update v1.11: A Christmas tree was added.
- Update v4.00: An unbreakable chunk of the comet that landed in Dusty Divot has appeared on an island at the east side of the lake.
- Update v4.30: An Omega poster was added to Loot Lake.
- Week 5: A dancing platform and disco ball have been added inside the northern warehouse.
- Update v5.00: The Omega poster was removed.
- Update v5.10: Dance platforms and disco ball on the Loot Lake warehouse were removed.
- Update v5.41: (9/19/2018): The Cube sank into the lake. Making the water purple and bouncy.
- Update v6.00: Loot Lake has been renamed to Leaky Lake. The island in the middle of the lake rises up and starts floating over it, creating a big maelstorm at its former location. The Cube appears at the bottom of the newly-created floating island. The color of the lake changes back to blue and it's surface loses its bounciness.
- Update v7.00: Leaky Lake has been renamed back to Loot Lake.
- Update v7.10:
- 12/24/2018: Loot Lake became an unnamed POI on playground.
- 12/25/2018: Loot Lake was covered in snow for Christmas Day.
- 12/26/2018: The snow disappeared.
- Loot Lake became a named POI on playground after the removal of Challenge Games.
- Update v7.20:
- 1/19/2019: Loot Lake was covered in snow in the aftermath of the Ice Storm Event.
- Update v7.30:
- 2/1/2019: The snow melted from Loot Lake.
- Update v8.20:
- Update v8.30: A Reboot Van was added to Loot Lake.
- 4/15/2019: Excavators have moved closer to the center of Loot Lake.
- Update v8.40:
- 4/17/2019: The central part of the lake has been dried, and several watchtowers and research facilities had been constructed around it by the organization. The excavators have revealed what appears to be an indestructible metal hatch in the middle of the lake. Many trucks and cars belonging to the organization as well as a few police cars have appeared near the lake. The Cube fragments had vanished.
- 4/18/2019: A yellow runic symbol had appeared at one of the plates attached to the metal hatch.
- 4/21/2019: Another ruin symbol has appeared on a plate of Loot Lake's metal door.
- The floating rune has gone inside a Loot Lake metal door hatch, and caused a light to come out of it.
- 4/22/2019: A new floating island with a rune symbol has appeared already floating above Loot Lake, it however cannot be damaged yet.
- 4/23/2019: The lasers have connected with the rune above Loot Lake, and caused it to go inside a metal door hatch. Another Rune has appeared.
- Update v8.50: One of the [[The Government] setups in Loot Lake now has a chalkboard in it, which displays a possible theory that the hatch is a vault of some sort.
- 4/26/2019: The rune moved from the Dance Club and to Loot Lake, where it went into one of the hatches and activated it. The room with the chalkboard in Loot Lake has several screens on it, one of them shows a Bouncer.
- 4/28/2019: The 4th Rune Symbol has now appeared at Loot Lake. The Rune at the Tilted Towers hills teleported to Loot Lake and activated into one of the the slots from it, causing the volcano to smoke even more.
- 4/30/2019: A new rune symbol has appeared above the final Loot Lake door hatch.
- 4/31/2019: A room inside one of the Loot Lake government hatches seems to have a picture of a X-4 Stormwing on it.
- 5/1/2019: Another picture has been revealed in the Loot Lake hatch, revealing a Tactical Submachine Gun.
- Update v8.51: A new screen has appeared in the Loot Lake chalkboard room.
- Update v9.00: A power source coming out of Loot Lake from the vault is the source of all of Neo Tilted's energy. The lake is also starting to overgrow. The docks have been upgraded by the [[The Government]. There is also a Slipstream next to the factories.
- Update v9.30::
- Update v9.41:
- 7/24/2019: There are rift sounds coming from the glowing orb, and it has turned slightly red.
- 7/25/2019: The Zero Point above the resort has turned slightly purple and it has a blue aura around it.
- 7/27/2019: The Zero Point has got brighter, and is making strange heartbeat or clock noises. There is also more particles coming off it.
- 7/29/2019: The Zero Point has become very bright and has more particles coming out of it. There is also lot's of light coming out of it.
- 7/30/2019: The Zero Point is now pulsing and emitting lot's of very fast string-like particles. It is also extremely bright and flashing. A tree near the vault has also turned yellow.
- Update v10.00: The Zero Point became unstable, and an anti-gravity zone has been created at the centre of the lake. Strange noises can be heard when inside it, and there are floating objects everywhere. The power cable is now inactive, and shows a very dark red and black pattern that moves slowly. The Vault is filled with dirt. The Zero-Gravity zone has increased in size very slowly, and the Zero Point seems to be more cracked.
- Update v10.10:
- Update v10.40: The Zero Point at Loot Lake has started making strange, clock-like ticking noises.
- The End (Chapter 1): The Meteor impacts the Zero Point, forming a black hole that destroyed Athena island and reorganized to form two new islands, Apollo and Artemis.
- The Zero Point reorganizes Loot Lake and Tilted Towers into Lazy Lake.
|Season 9 (Cracked)|
|Season 9 (Destabilize)|
|Season X (Out of Time)|