- The Loot Llama is very rare and only 5 randomly can be found per match.
- The Loot Llama's location is in random places inside of the safe zone.
- The Loot Llama takes approximately 8 seconds to open.
- The only weapon a Loot Lama will drop is a Harpoon Gun. Although, it is under the consumable tab in Creative mode.
- Loot Llamas are useful for obtaining Materials. It will give a player 350 Wood, Stone and Metal.
- Healing items that are needed for the rest of the match.
- You can also hit the Llama with your pickaxe for 50 damage. The Llama has 250 health so it will take 5 hits to break open. This is usually the way to go as you don't have to stand still to open it.
- The Loot Llama is called Fred.
The Loot Llama is a cartoon-like pinata in the shape of a llama. It can be seen in colors of purple, blue, and teal. On the back of the llama is a large saddle with a picture of a chest drawn on the sides of it.
If you're planning to open a Loot Llama, be wary of other players that may be trying to take the Llama for themselves. Scan the area, then build a medium box around you and the Llama and put a roof over your head to make sure nobody can shoot at you or drop down on you while opening the Llama.
Make sure no one is camping around the Llama, as they may eliminate you.
Shooting the llama or hitting it with your pickaxe is faster than opening it. Shooting it does the damage that the gun does. Hitting it with your pickaxe does 50 damage to the llama instead of the normal 20 pickaxe damage.