Bow cobbled together from found parts. Craft with it to make it stronger
- — In-Game Description
The Makeshift Bow uses a targeting system to fire projectiles, which need to be charged up to go the optimal distance. The damage is the same regardless of charge. The projectile launched is a very fast arrow. The bow is weak compared to the other bows, dealing a low amount of damage, however, it has a fast reload time.
The Makeshift Bow deals 52 Damage per shot for 52 Damage per Second. It has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x.
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 0.8s|
The Makeshift Bow uses a Fast Moving Projectile. It has a targeting system which shows the player the drop of the projectile, and where it will land. There is no damage falloff on the Makeshift Bow's projectiles.
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 6:
The Makeshift bow was used to craft:
- The Makeshift Bow should rarely be used without intent to upgrade it, as it becomes far stronger when utilised via the crafting system.
- Update v16.00: The Makeshift Bow is introduced in Uncommon. It is part of the new craftable weapons system.
- Update v16.30: Added the Makeshift Bow to Creative.
- Update v17.00: Vaulted the Makeshift Bow.
- The Exotic Unstable Bow uses the same icon as the Makeshift Bow, but bears very little similarities beyond that.