- — In-Game Description
The Makeshift Revolver is a slow firing, 6 round pistol, with a good headshot multiplier. It has first shot accuracy, and uses medium ammo, so its range values and uses are comparable to an Assault Rifle, minus the fast firing. The revolver suffers at close ranges due to its slow fire rate and wide hip-fire spread. The weapon can function at long ranges, as it is hitscan.
Crafting and Upgrading
The Makeshift Revolver comes in Common to Rare. It cannot be upgraded into another Makeshift Revolver. First of all, it can be upgraded into a Primal Pistol.
|Common Makeshift Revolver||2 Animal Bones||Uncommon Primal Pistol|
|Uncommon Makeshift Revolver||4 Animal Bones||Rare Primal Pistol|
|Rare Makeshift Revolver||6 Animal Bones||Epic Primal Pistol|
It can be made into a Revolver also.
|Common Makeshift Revolver||2 Mechanical Parts||Uncommon Revolver|
|Uncommon Makeshift Revolver||4 Mechanical Parts||Rare Revolver|
|Rare Primal Revolver||6 Mechanical Parts||Epic Revolver|
Makeshift Revolvers range from dealing 45 Damage per shot to 50 Damage per shot (67.5 - 75 damage per second). All Makeshift Revolvers use Medium Ammo. The Makeshift Revolver has a headshot multiplier of 2x.
|Makeshift Revolver||Makeshift Revolver||Makeshift Revolver|
|DPS: 67.5||DPS: 72||DPS: 75|
|Damage: 45||Damage: 48||Damage: 50|
|Magazine Size: 6||Magazine Size: 6||Magazine Size: 6|
|Fire Rate: 1.5||Fire Rate: 1.5||Fire Rate: 1.5|
|Reload Time: 2.2s||Reload Time: 2.1s||Reload Time: 2s|
The Revolver is a Hitscan weapon. It does not have First Shot Accuracy enabled, and will always fire a random spread of bullets, which increases with continuous fire. This spread is decreased whilst crouching.
|Pullout||Common, Uncommon and Rare||File:Makeshift Revolver Pullout - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Shooting||Common, Uncommon and Rare||File:Makeshift Revolver Shooting - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Reload||Common, Uncommon and Rare||File:Makeshift Revolver Reload - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Pickup||Common, Uncommon and Rare||File:Makeshift Revolver Pickup - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Drop||Common, Uncommon and Rare||File:Makeshift Revolver Drop - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Rarities||Chest||Rare Chest||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Fishing (Plain)||Fishing (Spots)||Upgrading|
- The Strength of a regular Revolver is that it has First Shot Accuracy, and can be used to deal damage at longer ranges. Since the Makeshift is lacking in this function, it is ideal to upgrade it to a regular revolver as soon as possible.
- The Makeshift Revolver should be replaced as soon as possible by a Primal Pistol or Revolver. Dealing less damage than a Common Revolver and lack of FSA, the only good variant is the Rare one that can deal 100 to the head.
- Update v16.00: The Makeshift Revolver is introduced in Common to Rare. It is part of the new craftable weapons system.
- Update v16.10: Crafting adjustments altered based on rarity, formerly 4 resources across the board, now 2/4/6 depending on rarity.
- The Makeshift Revolver does not have a coinciding Primal version, as it can only be upgraded into a Primal Pistol.