- — In-Game Description
Although his Outfit is unlocked at Level 1 by purchasing the Battle Pass, His Beskar armor can be unlocked with quests going from Level 1 to Level 100. Once Level 100 is reached, all Beskar quests will be available, therefore allowing players to unlock his full Beskar armor.
The Mandalorian, or Din Djarin, was recruited by Agent Jonesy to protect the Zero Point in Chapter 2: Season 5.
He is a boss that was initially found at The Razor Crest, but after Update v15.20, he would instead spawn nearby to Colossal Coliseum or the Zero Point. Now, after Update v15.30, he spawns at/around Kit's Cantina. He has 500 shield and 100 health.
When he sees a player, he will attack them with his weapons. If eliminated, he will drop these Mythic items:
|Amban Sniper Rifle||Sniper|
|The Mandalorian's Jetpack||Jetpack|
- He is the first Star Wars Series Outfit to be added into a Battle Pass.
- He is the first Outfit to have a cape as part of the cosmetic.
- He uses an E-11 Blaster Rifle at close range to damage players, which is not currently in-game.
- He uses his Amban Sniper Rifle as a Harvesting Tool.
- His Beskar helmet looks the same as his Normal helmet, but there is no rust.
- In a normal match, Mando has no Beskar on him. But in Mando's Bounty, he had full Beskar Armor.