The best hunter in the galaxy wants to prove himself—against you. Challenge other players to see who can score credits the fastest. Take out bounty targets for extra credits and eliminate specially-marked hunters for high-tier loot. When the Mandalorian enters the match, he will hunt down the player with the most credits. You can get to the top but can you stay there?
- — In-Game Description
LTM Rules and Gameplay
Mando's Bounty functions similar to the standard Battle Royale mode, except players each have two respawns, loot is not dropped on death, and players can win the match in a way aside from eliminating all enemy players.
- Players start out on the Battle Bus as normal, and must collect loot.
- Players spawn with a Rare Lever Action Shotgun, Uncommon Assault Rifle, and Common Bounty Puck.
- Immediately upon dropping from the Bus, players are marked with a Bounty, and given two targets to locate. Holding the Bounty Puck shows who can be eliminated and for how many credits. It will also mark the Bounty when nearby.
- Eliminating enemy players gives Galactic Credits. Galactic Credits can also be picked up as loot. Eliminating Bounty targets gives the most credits.
- When in first place for an extended amount of time, The Mandalorian will spawn nearby, and attack any players near. He will specifically spawn closest to the first place player to try and eliminate them. He can be eliminated too to gain his Mythic items. If Mando eliminates the top bounty leader, he will take all their Galactic Credits.
- Players win when 50,000 Credits (changes in duos, trios and squads) are reached, or all other players lose their respawns and are eliminated.
Mando's Bounty has a unique loot pool, with not just Vaulted items present, but even some items not seen in any other playlist.
As Standard, every weapon that is available in the normal loot pool, aside from the following items can be found in this mode:
Below is a list of items that are unique to the mode:
Furthermore, there are AIs present who will drop specific loot, their loot tables can be seen below:
- This Limited Time Mode marks the first time Meowscles' Peow Peow Rifle has returned since it was Vaulted in Chapter 2: Season 2.
- The Dual Suppressed Pistols previously only appeared in Spy Games, but have made an appearance in this mode.
- The AIs present in this mode are much harder to eliminate, as their intelligence and accuracy is much higher. This is evident by The Mandalorian being much harder to fight in this mode, as he is able to consistently headshot you with his Amban Sniper Rifle, which is an instant elimination.
- Since the Lightsabers returned on Chapter 2: Season 2, it was rumoured to return on May 4th, the Star Wars day. This, however, didn't happen.