There are three Material types in Battle Royale. Wood, Stone and Metal. Each one has its own benefits and drawbacks, as well as strength and build time.
|Wood||Basic Material obtained from wooden structures, such as trees.||150||✓|
|Stone||Basic Material obtained from stone structures, such as rocks.||400||✖|
|Metal||Basic Material obtained from metal structures, such as vehicles.||600||✖|
|World Resource Cap|
|Resource||Standard Playlists||Competitive Playlists|
Wood is the weakest resource, but the fastest to construct. Wood can be found in objects such as:
- Certain walls of houses.
- Certain furniture.
- Wood pallets.
- Wood barricades.
Wood is flammable, and will ignite with fire.
Stone is the middle ground for HP and build time. Stone can most commonly be harvested from these objects:
- Rubble piles.
- Certain walls.
Stone is not flammable, but will be damaged by nearby flames.
Metal is the strongest material, but takes the longest to build. Metal can most commonly be harvested from these objects:
- Shipping containers.
- Metal roofs and walls.
- Telephone Poles.
- Fully-built wood has 150 health, and takes two harvesting tool swings to break it. This makes it the weakest of all materials, and the most vulnerable to being sprayed.
- It will take 5-6 Assault Rifle shots to break a fully-built wood wall, meaning one does not have much time to defend oneself from an opponent spraying at their wall.
- For this reason, it is recommended to box up and fight in stone and metal before switching to wood.
- Stone is a good material to use when fighting or healing as when fully built, it may take many shots to destroy protective builds.
- It takes four harvesting tool swings to destroy a fully-built stone structure, but it is possible to break one in three swings utilizing weak points.