- — In-Game Description.
Meat is used to heal 15 HP. It cannot be consumed at full HP and must be picked up to be consumed. Unlike Bandages, however, Meat is consumed quicker and can heal to full health.
Meat can be thrown by holding the Aim button and using the projectile arc to guide them. Once landed it will ping its location to squad-mates. It also sticks to objects for a short amount of time.
Meat is used to craft a Hunter's Cloak.
Meat is found by killing any animals added in Chapter 2: Season 6. They are found in stacks of 1 to up 3.
Meat heals 15 HP. It takes 2 seconds to consume.
|Healing: +15 HP|
|Max Stack: 15|
|Time to Use: 2s|
- As mentioned above, It is better to choose meat instead of bandages for healing, since it heals quicker, can be consumed to full health, and can also create a Hunter's Cloak.
- Update v16.00: Added Meat in Uncommon rarity. It heals +15 HP.
- Meat has a unique consumption animation, where the player bites a chunk out of it.
- All animals drop the same meat, despite the sizes and colors likely being different.
- For example, Chickens drop Red meat, whereas in reality, they have White meat.