- — In-Game Description.
The Medkit heals 100 Health when used, putting a player up to the highest HP, in a standard playlist. The Medkit cannot be used at full health. It takes 10 seconds to use, which cannot be interrupted.
The Medkit can be thrown by holding the Aim button and using the projectile arc to guide them. Once landed it will ping its location to squad-mates.
The Medkit heals 100 HP. It takes 10 seconds to use.
|Healing: + 100 HP|
|Max Stack: 3|
|Time to Use: 10s|
- Players should make sure they have good cover before attempting to use a the Medkit, as it takes a long time (10 Seconds) to use.
- Players should really only attempt to use the Medkit at low HP , as the time it takes to restore health is long. However, if there is enough time, the Medkit can be used to restore any amount of health.
- If the player is caught in the storm and has more health than 10 seconds worth of storm damage, they can use the Medkit to help them survive.
- Update v1.6 Introduced the Medkit in Common rarity.
- Update v1.8 The Medkit has had its rarity changed from Common to Uncommon.
- Update v8.10: The Medkit now has a unique applying animation.
- Update v13.00: Medkits can now be thrown
- The Medkit has never been vaulted.