Melee Weapons are weapons used in close-range combat. They include several types of bladed weapons and blunt weapons. While they do not require ammunition to be used, their Heavy Attacks consume Energy. The Ninja class is specialized in using Melee Weapons, with various passive abilities boosting damage done by these weapon types, and mobility to allow them to go in and out of melee range with ease. Melee Weapons are categorized into 6 subclasses: Swords, Axes, Spears, Scythes, Clubs, and Hardware.
- Axes are edged weapons with less speed but higher impact. They have a short attack range, with good damage and knockback, and heavy attacks that deal a wide knockback effect, making them a suitable weapon for crowd control.
- See Improvised Axes, Medium Axess, Heavy Axes, Laser Axes.
- Clubs are blunt weapons with decent attack speed and impact. Their heavy attacks deals increased damage to enemies and gives extra knockback.
- See Golf Clubs, Baseball Bats, Cricket Bats.
- Hardware weapons are blunt weapons with higher impact but slower speed. Their heavy attacks deal knockback in an AoE.
- See Crowbars, Heavy Hammers, Rocket Sledges, Wrenches.
- Scythes are edged weapons with a longer range, lower speed, and higher impact. Similar to axes, their slower attack speed is complemented with ability to knockback and heavy attacks with a wide knockback effect.
- See Laser Scythes, Scythe.
- Spears are piercing weapons with a longer range and medium speed and impact. Similar to swords, they have a decent attack speed as well as heavy attacks which allow more damage in a larger AoE.
- See Laser Spears, Military Spears.
- Swords are weapons with high damage but moderate impact. They have fast attack speeds.
- See Heavy Swords, Laser Swords, Light Swords, Medium Swords.