- — In-Game Description
Meowscles was previously a Spy Boss at The Yacht, until The Yacht was taken over by Deadpool. Meowscles was last seen residing at the Box Factory by the end of the season, then he handed it down to his son, Kit. Kit took over the Box Factory and in Chapter 2 Season 3 it became Catty Corner.
He was seen as one of the agents of GHOST in The Agency who was called in for a meeting. Chapter 2: Season 2 He was later assigned to be the Boss of The Yacht. Sometime later during week six, he defected to SHADOW and was kicked out of The Yacht to reside at Box Factory.
Meowscles was later seen controlling this shark with a fishing rod and was riding on skis behind. He passed a floating bar where Ocean was fighting Brutus, she knocked him out cold taking his helmet off in one blow. Next, Aquaman emerged on a giant Flopper to fist-bump Meowscles. This abruptly ended as Aquaman spotted that they were about to crash, he pointed it out and left. Meowscles just about saved it but went onto The Brat's barbecue and his skis caught fire. He then flew through a floating caravan, coming out holding Jellie and his skis no longer on fire. Afterwards, he swerved through some junk and used a ramp to jump, while doing this he threw Jellie behind him. Then, he landed on some cement drying at The Authority and used a passing Choppa as a ride. However, Blaze kicked him out. He landed back on water between two boats that collided with each other and exploded. Finally, Meowscles ended his journey, arriving at The Fortilla.
- Meowscles' fur color is based on a calico cat.
- His age is 6 cat years old, making his physical age 38 years old.
- He has a heart with "Lynx" written inside of it tattooed on his right Bicep.
- Both GHOST and SHADOW edit styles are reactive, with the GHOST style getting a rainbow glow for each kill, which grows stronger with each kill. For his SHADOW style, the rainbow glow is replaced with a purple glow.
- His GHOST edit style showcase a angel/guardian-like theme with sparkle theme eyes.
- His SHADOW edit style showcase a evil/shadow-like theme with scratches on his right bicep and eye.
- In order to receive his gold variant, you need to reach Level 180 during Chapter 2: Season 2. it completes at level 220.
|Meowscles' Peow Peow Rifle||Assault Rifle|
- According to a dartboard at The Yacht, he dislikes Doggo, and a screen in the background of his Battle Pass Cutscene shows that he likes to eat Fishstick sticks too.
- He served as the boss of The Yacht, carrying a Mythic Heavy Assault Rifle and The Yacht's Keycard, however he was later kicked out after Deadpool took over The Yacht and was later stationed at the Box Factory.
- When you eliminated the Meowscles at the Box Factory, you would get The Yacht Keycard, but it led you to one of the underwater hatches that were used to control the doomsday device, next to The Agency.
- You can get 2 Legacy Achievements in Chapter 2: Season 2 by doing specific things as Meowscles:
- To get the Cat Scanner achievement you need to scan any Meowscles, player or boss.
- To get the “If I Fits, I Sits” achievement, you need to hide in a cardboard box while wearing the Meowscles outfit.
- He has a heart with "Lynx" written inside of it tattooed on his right bicep, meaning he could possibly be in love with her.
- Meowscles' cat bowl can be found at The Ruins and at Catty Corner, specifically at the old vault, possibly signifying that at one point he was there.
- He was seen in the trailer for Skye playing jenga with her, which could indicate that they are close friends
- The Kit character has special dialogue of purring with this skin on, which, along with the character's description, shows that they are very close.