- — In-Game Description
In Chapter 2: Season 2: Midas could be found as a boss at the Agency. He was heavily guarded by GHOST Henchmen and could be defeated. Like all bosses, he had his own unique drops: his drum gun and the Agency Keycard - which could be used to unlock the vault. Inside the vault laid a foundation of loot.
After the Device live event, it was revealed that Midas was possibly working undercover for Shadow as he changed his appearance after the event. This might not actually be of relevance, though, as this may have just been an indication of that The Agency would become a Shadow Base. Midas likely handed over the The Agency to Jules to turn into The Authority.
At the start of Chapter 2: Season 3, Midas was attacked by a Loot Shark in the trailer. He was thought to have been eaten. However, he was brought back through some sort of ritual, in the form of Shadow Midas. Another snapshot of Midas, named Midas Rex was then released.
Styles: Default, GHOST, SHADOW, Golden Agent:
Midas wears a loosened black tie with a silver clip and a shiny vest over a white shirt, with black slacks and leather shoes. He has very pale skin, and his hair is styled into a side swept undercut. A scar is visible across his right eye, and he is heavily tattooed. He has 2 golden revolvers hanging from his vest and 2 golden grenades on his belt. His arms have partly turned to gold as well. Midas also has a pouch on his right leg.
Midas’s gold touch mechanism can turn any weapon or vehicle (except cars), gold similar to a wrap , and will remain gold when dropped.
The Golden Agent style is unlocked instantly when you unlock Midas. The transformation goes like this:
- His right hands' gold begins running down his arm.
- Once it reaches his shoulder it starts spreading down the right side of his torso, down to his hip.
- Around level 111 the gold continues to spread down his right leg, while spreading to the left.
- At Level 113, Midas’ body begins to be covered up in gold until level 125, where his legs are remaining.
- At level 116 his jaw is gold.
- By level 117 his entire head except for the area around his good (left) eye should be gold, and his left shoulder has started turning gold.
- At level 120 his head should be 100% gold, and his right knee has been caught up in the viral spread of gold.
- By 121 his right knee should be completely gold.
- At level 126, the transformation of his left arm is complete.
- Around level 128 his left knee is also completely gold, and all that's left is his shins and shoes.
- At level 140 Midas is completely covered, head to shoes.
Midas dropped the following items when eliminated at The Agency:
|Midas' Drum Gun||Assault Rifle|
- His room in The Hideout contains helmets that have been turned gold.
- Midas probably used to live on the center island, Eye Land, where The Agency was located. This is proven by gold furniture everywhere in the house at the end of Chapter 2: Season 1.
- Midas, along with the Seven, knows he's trapped in The Loop, and most likely tried to break free using the device once the storm closed in enough to be reached.
- On his desk was a portrait of Jules.
- During The Device live event, his picture can be seen on a folder on a desk.
- There were 3 golden trucks found in Risky Reels that he might have touched.
- Midas has a fish counterpart, known as the Midas Flopper.
- There are golden items stolen by Rapscallion in Holly Hedges and Lazy Lake, which seemed to be have touched by Midas. This indicates he could still be roaming the island.
- Midas’s chair can be found in IO Elevators.
- He has a female counterpart called Marigold.