The Minigun is a unique type of gun that spits out small ammunition at an outrageous fire rate. However, its main difference from other sub-machine guns is its chaotic and unpredictable spray, unlike the much more specific targeting on other guns. Being introduced in Season 2, the Minigun used to fire non-stop, but was later received a nerf in Season 7 by applying an overheat effect, which meant it couldn't be used for a period of time during cooldown. This effect is the also on the Mounted Turret. After the, "The End" event; when Chapter 2: Season 1 was introduced, it, along with many other weapons, were vaulted.
- Drops were in Epic and Legendary.
- There was a glitch that allowed people using the Deadpool skin were able to deal more damage with the Epic Minigun.
- It has the phrase "Huska La Vista" engraved into the side of it. This is a reference to Terminator 2, where the Terminator would come to say, "Hasta La Vista" when using a minigun.
- It has a Vindertech logo on it.
- In Chapter 2: Season 2, a Mythic variant was introduced: Brutus' Minigun, which can be obtained by killing Brutus.
- In Chapter 2: Season 2, you could only obtain the Legendary variant through an Upgrade Bench.
- The minigun was the first assault weapon to use light ammo.