Misty Meadows is a location on the south part of the Fortnite map. It is close to Lazy Lake and Slurpy Swamp. It is a European town containing 15 buildings including the old-fashioned clock tower, and is located across the lake from the city of Lazy Lake.
Misty Meadows is found on the south part of the map. It is relatively close to Lazy Lake and Lazy Lake Island which is across and on the lake respectively. Northwest is Slurpy Swamp, which also borders the lake. You can go there through the lake and the Hydro 16 dam, or you could just walk there. There is also a zipline close to Misty Meadows. Farther south are locations like Camp Cod and Apres Ski, and east of it is Catty Corner, which has a direct road straight into Misty Meadows. As of Update v15.00, Kondor is located on the east side of Misty Meadows, walking on the road separating the houses on the east side.
- Misty Meadows is added alongside the Apollo island.
- Halloween decorations are added
- Halloween decorations are removed shortly after.
- Posters appear around Misty Meadows.
- Snow has covered Misty Meadows, and the posters have been taken down.
- The Snow disappears later.
- Ghost and Shadow mailboxes have appeared, along with Shadow recruitment posters.
- A truck from Logjam has driven to Misty Meadows.
- Another truck from Logjam has driven through Misty Meadows, heading for the Yellow Steel Bridge.
- More posters appear around Misty Meadows relating to Sweaty Sands.
- Astronomical Event posters appear around Misty Meadows.
- The posters are taken down.
- Birthday decorations are added
- They are removed after.
- Christmas decorations and snow appear.
- They later disappear/melt.
|Search 10 Chests at Salty Springs or Misty Meadows. (10)||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 5 Chests in different named Locations. (5)||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Catch weapons at Misty Meadows (1/3/7)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||35,000|
|Use a Firefly Jar or Flare Gun at Misty Meadows.||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Floating Rings at Misty Meadows||Chapter 2: Season 4 Week 1 Challenges||25,000|
|Eliminations at Misty Meadows (3)||Chapter 2: Season 4 Week 6 Challenges||25,000|
|Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Misty Meadows in less than 4 minutes without getting out (1).||Chapter 2: Season 4 Week 7 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2: Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
- Misty Meadows is the exact same place as Happy Hamlet from the old map, except it is arranged differently and is in a meadow instead of a snowy area.
- Misty Meadows is also like Craggy Cliffs and Tilted Towers due to the old-style clock tower it has.
- This location was originally named Mountain Meadows.
- Misty Meadows is the least changed named location from Chapter 2: Season 1, only receiving holiday updates and poster updates.
- Misty Meadows is the southmost named location on the Apollo map.
- Misty Meadows had the most chest spawns in Chapter 2: Season 3 and Chapter 2: Season 4.
Hut on Pier
Camp under Bridge