The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- — In-Game Description
|Fire Rate: 1.6|
|Magazine Size: 6|
|Reload Time: 2.0s|
- The Night Hawk is useful for longer ranges or in the storm, as its thermal view allows players to see through areas with thick fog.
- Due to its thermal scope, the weapon is useful against invisible enemies, such as Predator, or those using his cloaking device.
- Update v15.00: Introduced the Night Hawk, it can be purchased by talking to Mancake for ~1,225 bars.
- Update v15.40 Hotfix: The Night Hawk is now purchased from Grimbles at Fort Crumpet.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Night Hawk.
- The Night Hawk is visually very similar to the standard Scoped Revolver, but it has a black matte finish, as opposed to a silver finish like the original one.
- The Night Hawk uses the same Thermal effect as the Thermal Fish, unlike the Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle which uses a Blue and Orange filter.
- Upon release, if you knocked or eliminated another player with The Night Hawk, it would display a string of seemingly random characters across the elimination feed. This also occurred with the Shadow Tracker, but both issues were patched.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.