- — In-Game Description
Oro is a Legendary Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale that can be bought in the Item Shop for 2,000 V-Bucks. Oro had his own challenges to get the Greed Wrap and the Gilded Scepter Harvesting Tool for free. Oro was first released in Chapter 2: Season 2.
Oro, similar to the Blackheart, is a skeleton with a visible golden skull, ribs and bones with a gold crown on his head.He also shares some similarities with Midas, some being he has a scar in the same place as Midas. In fact, most of his body is so gold that the name, Oro, literally means "Gold" in Spanish.
- His Glow edit style gives him a brighter golden look.
- His skeleton King edit style features him without his golden look as a dried up skeleton.
- He was last seen in the Item Shop on July 25th, 2020.
- Oro is a part of the Midas' Revenge set which includes the Greed Wrap, the Radiant Mantle Back Bling, the Gilded Scepter Harvesting Tool, and the Skellon Glider.
- Ever since his release on March 25th, 2020, he has appeared in the Item Shop 10 times.
- Oro is the third Outfit with a visible skull, the other two being Blackheart and Eternal Voyager.
- He has three edit styles: Golden King, No Glow and Skeleton King.
- He seems to be a reincarnation of Midas due to the scar on his eye in the same spot as Midas's scar, and his set being named, "Midas's Revenge", although they could easily be otherwise related. Their faces also align together.