- For schematics, see the schematics page.
Pistols are short to medium range weapons with low to moderate damage and a small amount of recoil. Reload speeds tend to be quick while fire rate is either quick (for Pistols) or slow (for Revolvers and Hand Cannons), with weapons using anywhere from Light to Heavy Bullets.
- 1 Type
- 2 Weapon Tips
- 2.1 Pistol
- 2.2 Suppressed Pistol (Vaulted)
- 2.3 Dual Suppressed Pistols (Spy Games Exclusive, Vaulted)
- 2.4 Flint-Knock Pistol (Vaulted)
- 2.5 Flashlight Pistol (Creative Exclusive)
- 2.6 Machine Pistol (Leaked, Unavailable)
- 2.7 Revolver
- 2.8 Scoped Revolver (Vaulted)
- 2.9 Hand Cannon (Vaulted)
- 2.10 Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons (Vaulted)
- 2.11 Six Shooter (Vaulted)
- 3 Notes
- 4 Trivia
|Name||Image||Rarity||Damage||Ammo Type||Type||Fire Rate|
|Flint-Knock Pistol||Common||86||Heavy Bullets||Pistol||0.33|
|Flint-Knock Pistol||Uncommon||90||Heavy Bullets||Pistol||0.33|
|Dual Pistols||Rare||39||Medium Bullets||Pistol||3.96|
|Dual Pistols||Epic||41||Medium Bullets||Pistol||3.96|
|Dual Pistols||Legendary||43||Medium Bullets||Pistol||3.96|
|Suppressed Pistol||Uncommon||24||Light Bullets||Pistol||6.75|
|Suppressed Pistol||Rare||25||Light Bullets||Pistol||6.75|
|Suppressed Pistol||Epic||26||Light Bullets||Pistol||6.75|
|Suppressed Pistol||Legendary||28||Light Bullets||Pistol||6.75|
|Dual Suppressed Pistols||Uncommon||39||Medium Bullets||Pistol|
|Dual Suppressed Pistols||Rare||41||Medium Bullets||Pistol|
|Dual Suppressed Pistols||Legendary||43||Medium Bullets||Pistol|
|Flashlight Pistol||Rare||28||Light Bullets||Pistol||5.25|
|Machine Pistol||Common||15||Light Bullets||SMG||14.0|
|Scoped Revolver||Epic||42||Medium Bullets||Pistol||1.6|
|Scoped Revolver||Legendary||44||Medium Bullets||Pistol||1.6|
|Hand Cannon||Epic||75||Heavy Bullets||Pistol||0.8|
|Hand Cannon||Legendary||78||Heavy Bullets||Pistol||0.8|
|Deadpool's Hand Cannons||Mythic||21||Heavy Bullets||Pistol||4.25|
|Six Shooter||Uncommon||34||Medium Bullets||Pistol||5.0/2.0|
|Six Shooter||Rare||36||Medium Bullets||Pistol||5.0/2.0|
|Six Shooter||Epic||38||Medium Bullets||Pistol||5.0/2.0|
Found in grey, green and blue rarities this pistol is ideal for close quarters combat. It’s low-medium damage and fast fire rate makes it ideal as an SMG replacement.
Suppressed Pistol (Vaulted)
Ranges from Rare to Legendary, plus Uncommon in Spy Games, this pistol is an all-rounder. It only has 12 bullets compared to 16 in the standard pistol, so its not really built for spraying. It has the advantage of being silent and sneaky, so try to target medium-distance opponents.
Dual Suppressed Pistols (Spy Games Exclusive, Vaulted)
Ranges from Uncommon to Legendary, this weapon can pack quite a punch. It lacks in first-shot accuracy and it uses the slightly less common Medium Bullets, but if you can hit your shots repeatedly this weapon just works.
Flint-Knock Pistol (Vaulted)
Available in Common and Uncommon, this pistol does the most damage of any thus far. It has some knock back, so crouch to avoid being blown away. The knock back can be used to save you from fall damage.
Flashlight Pistol (Creative Exclusive)
Available in Rare, this Creative weapon works just like a pistol with the added benefit of a flashlight. This weapon still uses the old Pistol sound.
Ranged from Common to Rare, this gun was the predecessor to the Rapid Fire SMG. It resembled an UZI, and the Common variant was accidentally placed into Solid Gold. It was replaced with the Legendary Compact SMG, as was intended.
Available in Epic and Legendary, this weapon is sometimes referred to as a ‘Mini-Deagle’, referencing the Hand Cannon. It does offer lower damage, but it fires faster and uses Medium Bullets instead of Heavy Bullets. It is ideally used in short-medium range combat.
Scoped Revolver (Vaulted)
Available in Epic and Legendary, this weapon is basically a Revolver with the added benefit of a scope and 100% accuracy.
Hand Cannon (Vaulted)
Available in Epic and Legendary, plus Rare in Spy Games. It is often called the Deagle, due to it being inspired from one. It packs quite a punch, but it fires slow and is used with Heavy Bullets. It is usually used as a medium-long range weapon when it is stand-alone, but could also be used in tandem with a Pump Shotgun. This was often a technique used when double-pumping was no longer around.
Deadpool's Dual Hand Cannons (Vaulted)
Six Shooter (Vaulted)
Ranges from Uncommon to Epic, this is a fast-medium firing, medium damage revolver. Using it in close quarters is ideal, as hipfiring can maximize fire rate, aiming slows the fire rate. It is not that good of a weapon, it was mostly only picked up early-game and dropped later for another weapon.
- Go for headshots whenever possible, especially using the crouch plus aim down sights technique. This is especially important with pistols that have a long delay between shots.
- The Pistol appears to resemble a Colt M1911; however, the M1911 could only carry 7 rounds in one magazine, whereas the in-game Pistol has 16 rounds.
- The Suppressed Pistol resembles the FN FNP-45 with a holographic sight (like the Heavy Shotgun) and a suppressor.
- Likewise, the Hand Cannon is distinctly based off of the Desert Eagle (or Deagle), a handgun that is infamous for its incredible power (hence the name). Because of this, many players will call the Hand Cannon by its real-life name.
- The Revolver is fictional, but appears to be based off of the Colt Single Action Army. The Six Shooter also seems to be inspired by the Colt Army, but with an elongated barrel and more detail.
- The Scoped Revolver is very recognizably inspired by the Colt Python, namely the "Elite" variant.
- The Suppressed Pistol and Hand Cannon can be considered more powerful versions of the Pistol and Revolver, respectively.
- When the player takes out or reloads the Six Shooter, the character spins the gun with their pointer finger. This trick is commonly associated with cowboys due to western movies, so it makes sense, given that it was released in Season 6 and was prominent in promotional material and the Wild West LTM.
- The animation that plays when the player takes out the Six Shooter is shared with the Flint-Knock Pistol.
- Deadpool’s Dual Pistol is the first pistol to be inspired by Marvel. It is also the first Marvel Weapon in Chapter 2.