- — In-game description
- This Outfit, along with the majority of the Grim Medicine set, is based off of plague doctors of medieval Europe.
- This Outfit was last seen in the Item Shop on November 29th, 2019.
- Plague is a part of the Grim Medicine set which includes the Scourge Outfit, the Dismal Cape Back Bling, the Arcanum Back Bling, the Herald's Wand Pickaxe, and the Lamplight Glider.
- The eyes on this Outfit, unlike Omega's, do not seem to illuminate when in particularly dark areas even though it seem like they should.
- According to a popular fanon backstory, Plague was originally a sadistic psychiatrist named Giosuè Orzechowski who was driven to insanity and somehow ventured into the Fortnite island, dawning his outfit and name.
- His female counterpart is Scourge.
- Ever since its release date on October 11th, 2019, this Outfit has appeared in the Item Shop 11 times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.