Pleasant Park was formally located at northwest coordinates C3 and C4, south of Starry Suburbs, southeast of Haunted Hills, northwest of Loot Lake, southwest of The Block, north of Gotham City, south of Junk Junction, west of Lazy Lagoon, northeast of Snobby Shores and far north of Greasy Grove.During Chapter 1 there was 20 chests located at Pleasant Park, but the number went down to 14 for Chapter 2, making it a medium spot to land at, it is also one of the most popular Fortnite locations, making it a very dangerous place to drop
Points of Interests and Sub-Locations
- Soccer Field
- Modern House
- Yellow House
- White and Brick house
- Brown Brick House
- Brick House
- Green House
- White House
- White House with bunker
- It, along with Salty Springs, is the only Named Location in the game that has been in the game since it’s release.
- There is usually a chest in the middle of the soccer field.
- A Pass N Gas station can be found in the east.
- In December of 2019, the location became very dusty. Everybody thought that this was part of the storyline, but it turned out to be a mcguffin.
- Pleasant Park is located at D2 and D3.
- February 2, 2019: The famous DJ Marshmello held Fortnite's First-Ever Virtual Concert in Pleasant Park