Pleasant Park was a Named Location in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It was usually a risky place to land after jumping out of the Battle Bus, as it was normally densely populated. It contained an above average amount of loot.
After 18 consecutive seasons of appearance and surviving The End (Chapter 1), Pleasant Park was finally removed after The End (Chapter 2) when the location and the rest of Apollo was flipped upside down, this means Chapter 3: Season 1 marks the first season in all of Fortnite: Battle Royale's history that Pleasant Park, in any form, is completely absent.
Pleasant Park was added to the island.
The white house with a fallen tree has been renovated; in addition, bunkers have been added underground under all the houses.The End event.
In Chapter 2 - Season 1, despite the old map being sucked into a black hole, Pleasant Park survived, and is now placed in the northwest side of the new map.
SHADOW Safe House - Alpha was added as a landmark under the soccer field and was initially only accessible through Porta-Pottys; however, later in the season the soccer field itself opened up to reveal the Safe House.
Pleasant Park has been flooded but is protected by No Sweat Insurance. As a result of this, the houses, gazebo, soccer field and other areas of the POI are now on floaties.
On July 18th (stage 4 of the water level), Pleasant Park is no longer flooded. It is now back to its normal state and the houses are no longer on floaties.
Doctor Doom has built a Mansion and replaced the central area with a statue of himself. Additionally, the area that was once SHADOW Safe House - Alpha was opened up and now contains a Vault, renaming the POI to Doom's Domain. Despite this, most of Pleasant is unchanged.
Doom’s Domain has been reverted back to Pleasant Park. Everything that had changed upon the start of the season was now all gone. This includes Doctor Doom's Mansion, Doom's statue, and all Doom Henchmen along with their Disguise booths. The soccer field has also closed up, with no way to get inside once again. Additionally, as this season was the introduction of Characters, there was a chance Doggo would spawn here.
Pleasant Park is initially unaffected by the Island's transformation to go partially primal, but it experienced changes throughout the season. Jonesy The First spawns here as an character. Update v16.10: Some of Pleasant Park has been blocked off. The GAS Station is completely abandoned. Update v16.30: Galactico can be found hereThe End (Chapter 2).
|Pleasant Park was changed to Doom's Domain for the duration of the chapter, so all challenges during this time pertaining to this area of the map would be found there.|
|Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park (1)||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||35,000|
|Collect Floating Rings at Pleasant Park (4)||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminations at Pleasant Park (3)||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 6 Challenges||35,000|
|Drive a car from Retail Row to Pleasant Park in less than 4 minutes (1)||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests at Pleasant Park (7)||Chapter 2: Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (10)||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
Chapter 2 Areas
Jonesy The First's House
Smaller Brick House
White/Brick Brick House
Yellow House (basement)
Soccer Field (Former)
This location normally had a wide range of players landing at the start of a match, making it a dangerous place to land. It also had only 18 chests, making it especially dangerous, as there was normally not enough loot to go around. However, it was fairly close to the center of the island, which meant you could usually stay in this location for a while before having to go to the storm circle.
- Pleasant Park, along with Retail Row were added to the map right from the start of Battle Royale and existed in some form until the end of Chapter 2: Season 8, making them the oldest POIs in Fortnite history.
- In Chapter 3: Season 1, Pleasant Park was finally removed, marking the first time it was completely absent from the map.
- There was usually a chest spawn in the middle of the soccer field.
- In December of 2019, the location became very dusty. Everybody thought that this was part of the storyline, but it turned out to be a mcguffin.
- There used to be two SHADOW recruitment posters here.
- In Chapter 1, the Green house was abandoned until Season 8, when it was restored.
- In Chapter 2, one of the SHADOW posters was on the side of this house.
- The location briefly changed its name to Doom's Domain in Chapter 2: Season 4 when it became home to Marvel villain Doctor Doom. It was later reverted to Pleasant Park following the end of the season.