There are currently three Port-A grenades available in the Playground Limited Time Mode for Fortnite: Battle Royale. While the Port-a-Fort and -a-Fortress technically share this name, those can be used in regular Battle Royale matches.
These are available in Vending Machines at the southern edge of Loot Lake. The Port-A-Challenge set includes the Building Challenge, Obstacle Course, and Firing Range minigames. There’s four of each type with varying difficulty.
There is also the Port-A-Pirateship mini-game. This grenade spawns a re-creation of the minigame shown off by SXVXN.
- Obstacle Course
- Collect the tokens and avoid the obstacles while honing your building skills.
- Building Challenge
- Build the structure as fast as possible.
- Firing Range
- Take out as many dummies as you can within the time limit.
- A re-creation of the minigame shown off by SXVXN.
- Spawns two large wooden Pirate ships.
- The minigame will split players into two teams, with the goal of destroying the other team’s ship.
Port-A-Pirateship Ironclad Edition
- Spawns two large metal Pirate ships.
- Grenades and Rockets are provided for maximum destruction