Upon throwing, it will instantly construct a large metal structure. This can be seen by holding the item first, and readying the throw, to show exactly where the tower will land. This tower will replace any structures in its way.
The Tower is 6 tiles tall, one of which being the foundation piece. It then reaches two tiles up, until a large funnel shape surrounds the opening on the final tile. After this, it extends an extra tile upwards on the funnel, with the corners fortified. Each side contains three Bouncers. The item also spawns several tires, which are used to launch the player upwards onto the top of it.
Port-a-Fortresses construct a tower 6 tiles tall.
|Max Stack: 1|
From when the item was last obtainable in Season 7
- The Port-a-Fortress is very useful for quickly gaining vertical height, or cover against enemies, as it instantly creates a large high health structure.
- Update v5.41: Added Port-a-Fortress in Legendary rarity.
- Content Update v7.20: Vaulted the Port-a-Fortress.
- The Port-a-Fortress is a larger version of the Port-a-Fort.
- The Port-a-Fortress has a bugged icon in game, appearing compressed and disproportionate in the player's inventory.