- — In-Game Description
He can also be found as a Hostile AI Character at Stealthy Stronghold that possesses his Mythic item - the Predator's Cloaking Device - and has 899 Shield and 100 Health. The Predator is Chapter 2: Season 5's Mystery Outfit.
Predator is just one of many of the Yautja, an extraterrestrial species known to be fierce hunters who kill for honor and sport. According to a reality log from Agent Jonesy, one was hunting him down in the Predator universe. He soon made his way into the Fortnite: Battle Royale universe by following Jones into a rift and is now eager to test his hunting skills on all the new prey that exists on the island.
|Predator (Helmet Off)|
Predator dropped the following items when eliminated:
|Predator's Cloaking Device||Miscellaneous|
- He is the fourth Mystery Outfit to be a collaboration.
- Some of the noises he makes in the game are used from Predator (1987).
- When aiming down sights, a laser comes out from his helmet.
- He drops the second most amount of gold being behind safes, which can be found in structures around the fortnite island.
- In the challenges to unlock the outfit (Jungle Hunter Quests) he is described as "Crab Face" by Reese during the challenge, in reference to his mandible.
- In one cutscene during the Zero Crisis he is seen fighting Meowscles