The demon who makes trophies of men.
- — In-Game Description
- Predator's ID is CID_991_Athena_Commando_M_Nightmare_NM1C8.
- Predator is from the Predator franchise and originates from Yautja Prime.
- He is the fourth Mystery Outfit to be a collaboration.
- Some of the noises he makes in the game are used from Predator (1987).
- When aiming down sights, a laser comes out from his helmet.
- He drops the second most amount of gold being after safes, which can be found in structures around the Fortnite island.
Predator dropped the following items when eliminated:
|Predator's Cloaking Device||Superpower.|
|Predator Claw||Melee Weapon|
It dealt 30 damage on the third hit, instead of normal 20; did more damage to structures (100 on the first two hits and 200 on the third); and did knockback.
- Like Wolverine boss, Predator had a significant speed buff.
- Predator could use the Cloaking Device without the cooldown and while being in water.
- However, the invisibility would disappear when he attacked players.
- When Predator received ~100 damage, he would leap away, with a similar effect to Shockwave Grenade. It didn’t affect nearby players.
He's been hunting me for my last dozen jumps, but it's table-turning time. Because the cat in this little cat-and-mouse game... He doesn't know that the mouse has a knife. That's right! The hunter is now the hunted.
Since an unknown reality, Predator starts following Agent Jones in order to kill him. Jones tries to outsmart the Predator, but loses. Later Jones finds him and brings him to Reality Zero using his Portal Device to create a Pure Portal.Meowscles who punches him in the face, but fails to do any damage due to Predator's mask. Predator then aims his laser sight at Meowscles, and Meowscles looks at him with a worried face.