For the article on The Birthday Themed Item, please see Birthday Presents
Presents are thrown at a location to spawn a 1x1x1 tile present, replacing any surrounding structures. Inside the present is a selection of loot items, often of Epic or Legendary (but can also spawn the Exotic Big Chill).
As a rule of thumb, the birthday presents' loot pool will only contain items that are not currently Vaulted. As such, the loot pool here contains items available last time the item could be obtained. All weapons spawn with some respective ammo.
|Heavy Assault Rifle||1|
|Tactical Assault Rifle||1|
|Dragon's Breath Shotgun||1|
|Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle||1|
|Lever Action Rifle||1|
|The Big Chill||1|
|Mini Shield Potion||3|
Presents have 1,500 HP for each surface.
|Max Stack: 5|
- Presents can be used to hide inside of, as throwing one on top of yourself will put you in a structure with no entrance or way to see inside of.
- Presents can also be trapped easily by keeping the loot available and placing a trap on a surface, to eliminate unsuspecting players.
- Update v7.10: Added Presents in Legendary for the 14 Days of Fortnite.
- Update v7.20: Vaulted Presents.
- Update v11.31: Unvaulted Presents. They have a new updated Loot Pool, and contain Lumps of Coal.
- Update v11.31 Content Update 3: Vaulted Presents.
- Update v15.10: Unvaulted Presents. They have a new updated Loot Pool, and no longer contain Lumps of Coal.
- They are also named as 'Holiday Presents' and have a new icon and textures.
- Update v15.20: Vaulted Presents.
- Presents are very similar to the Birthday Presents item. The differences are the icon, loot pool and time of year they are available is different.