Fast-firing bow fashioned out of bones.
- — In-Game Description
The Primal Bow uses a targeting system to fire projectiles, which need to be charged up to go the optimal distance. The damage is the same regardless of charge. The projectile launched is a very fast arrow. It has a faster fire rate than the Mechanical Bow, but does slightly less damage than its counterpart.
The Primal Bow deals 65 Damage per shot for 65 Damage per Second. It has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x.
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 0.8s|
The Primal Bow uses a Fast Moving Projectile. It has a targeting system which shows the player the drop of the projectile, and where it will land. There is no damage falloff on the Primal Bow's projectiles.
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 6:
- Primal Flame Bow with a Gas Can or 1 Firefly Jar.
- Primal Stink Bow with 1 Stink Sac or 3 Stink Fish.
- The Primal Bow is the easiest of the two bows to upgrade. Firefly Jars and Gas Cans are very easy to find.
- However, locating a frog or getting lucky with Stink Floppers may prove difficult.
- Update v16.00: The Primal Bow is introduced in Rare rarity. It is a part of the new craftable weapons system.
- Update v16.30: The Primal Bow is introduced to creative in Rare rarity.
- Update v17.00: Vaulted the Primal Bow.