The Primal Stink Bow uses a targeting system to fire projectiles, which need to be charged up to go the optimal distance. The damage is the same regardless of charge. The projectile launched is a very fast arrow. When the arrow lands, it will create a small cloud of gas, which will deal 5 damage per second to HP only (similar to a Stink Bomb).
The Primal Stink Bow deals 68 - 72 Damage per shot for 68-72 Damage per Second. It has a headshot multiplier of 2.5x. The Gas produced will deal 5 HP damage per second.
|Primal Stink Bow||Primal Stink Bow|
|DPS: 68||DPS: 72|
|Damage: 68 (Impact)||Damage: 72 (Impact)|
|Fire Rate: 1||Fire Rate: 1|
|Magazine Size: 1||Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 0.7s||Reload Time: 0.7s|
The Primal Stink Bow uses a Fast Moving Projectile. It has a targeting system which shows the player the drop of the projectile, and where it will land. There is no damage falloff on the Primal Stink Bow's projectiles.
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 6:
- This weapon is very good for getting people out of enclosed structures, as the damage from the gas will force opponents to retreat.
- The Primal Stink Bow is very useful in The Storm, as it will deal HP damage, possibly eliminating opponents quicker due to the Storm's same effect.
- Use the bow to finish players that have been knocked out.
- Use the bow to stop people from resurrecting their knocked teammates.
- Update v16.00: The Primal Stink Bow is introduced in Epic and Legendary rarity. It is a part of the new craftable weapons system.
- Update v16.30: The Primal Stink Bow is introduced to Creative in Epic and Legendary Rarity.
- Update v17.00: Vaulted the Primal Stink Bow in both rarities.
- The gas cloud this weapon produces is smaller than the gas cloud produced by a Stink Bomb and lasts for less time.