- — In-Game Description
The Psychos are common enemies found in the Borderlands series. They originally were normal people that worked for the Dahl Corporation in a mining facility in the planet Pandora, but after the Atlas Corporation found out about the discovery of a mysterious artifact in one of Dahl's facilities, Dahl Corporation retreated, but left the miners on Pandora. Due to exposure to the environment of the planet, the miners have gone insane, and became the Psychos.
During the fifth week of Season X, a rift beacon near Truck 'N' Oasis brought a piece of the planet Pandora into the island's desert. With it, a Psycho, alongside Claptrap, were brought to the island too.
Psycho Bandit is based on the psychos from the Borderlands series who were originally miners before becoming insane.
- This Outfit was last seen in the Item Shop on May 30th, 2020.
- Psycho Bandit is a part of the Mayhem set which includes the Claptrap Pet, the Psycho Buzz Axes dual Harvesting Tool, and the Mayhem Wrap.
- This Outfit is a part of the Fortnite x Borderlands 3 crossover.
- The face of this Outfit can be seen on the Psycho Spray.
- Ever since its release date on August 27th, 2019, this Outfit has appeared in the Item Shop 8 times.