Raptors are found randomly scattered around the map in packs.
Raptors can be tamed with a Hunter's Cloak and by tossing Meat.
Raptors are found randomly scattered across the map.
Raptors will deal 25 damage to the player, deal 200 damage to structures, and have x amount of HP. They have no Shields.
|Damage Dealt: 25, 200 (Structures)|
- It is impossible to outrun a raptor, so if it is hostile towards you it is recommended you kill them.
- Since they drop a decent amount of bones they can be very good for crafting weapons into Primal Weapons.
- Update v16.10: Added Raptors.
- The inclusion of large sized Raptors is likely a reference to Jurassic Park, where at the time of the film's creation, Raptors were mistakenly portrayed as several feet tall, when in reality raptors were less than a meter tall.
- Raptors were teased before their initial inclusion, with various Eggs around the island slowly cracking. It can be inferred these eggs are what spawned the Raptors.