On a mission to uncover the Spire's Secrets.
- — In-Game Description
Raz is a Legendary Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale, that could be unlocked at Level 50 of the Chapter 2: Season 6 Battle Pass. He is part of the Spire's Call Set. Glyph Master Raz serves as the Main Antagonist of Chapter 2: Season 6.
The Glyph Master Edit Style could be unlocked by completing Spire Quests during Chapter 2: Season 6 and the Chromium, Runic and Gold Styles can be unlocked by reaching Level 130, 180 and 215 respectively. The Glyph Master style was given to players that acquired Raz by Epic Games after they completed all the Spire Quests for the players.
|Glyph Acolyte||Glyph Master|
|Raz's Explosive Bow||Bow|
|The Spire Artifact||Quest Item|
Glyph Master Raz also has a special Siphon ability. When he activates it, he lifts a Zero Point Crystal above his head, which attaches to nearby players, stealing 30/40 HP in increments of 10.
- If Raz is shockwaved away from The Spire, he can not use his Siphon ability.
- There’s no way to move Raz while he’s using the ability, even with a Harpoon Gun or a Shockwave Grenade.
|Master of NONE||420|
|Eliminated Glyph Master Raz|
|Thief? Occasionally. But this time I had something else in mind.|
|That device of yours is waiting for you nearby.|
|It's very interesting... once you understand it.|
|Interesting message, no?|
|If you'd like I could decode this little message of yours.|
|It will take some time.|
|And I will require a few favors in return.|
|This message of yours is directing you to The Spire.|
|Coincidentally, this is a place of great interest to me.|
|I have been working on a way to disguise myself to finally enter the Spire's inner sanctum.|
|I can make a disguise for you as well... if you bring me what I require.|
|Bring me an artifact stolen from the Spire. Mind you, it must be stolen.|
|A talisman looted from a Spire Guardian's body...|
|And a sacrifice from the wilds in the form of a Wolf Fang, a Boar Tusk, and three Chicken Feathers.|
|Bring me this and the Old Guardians may just bless our endeavors.|
|Do not rush the Old Guardians.|
|They will work their magic when they see fit.|
|Your disguise is waiting for you near the Spire|
|Among your things you will find a Crystal Focus pickaxe.|
|Sample the Crystal Shards and return the device to me.|
|There is old magic in the Spire. Be cautious in your explorations.|
|Something's wrong... isn't it?|
|Did... I go to The Spire?|
|I think I've made a huge mistake.|
|But... I found the Artifact!|
I shouldn't be here...
Raz is attracting attention we don't need. Get the Spire Artifact away from him before it's too late.
- — Jonesy The First
Glyph Master Boss
|Full Alert Complain||1|
|Zero Point Crystal Warp||1|
|Spire Magic Charge||1|
|Spire Magic Cast||1|
- Raz's ID is CID_A_041_Athena_Commando_M_CubeNinja.
- Raz's character codename is "CubeThief".
- Raz's boss codename is "TinyBalloon".
- In Update v16.10, he received 3 super-level styles: Chromium, Runic and Golden.
- As of Update v16.30, there are two Raz's on the map. One being a NPC that spawns at Colossal Crops and one being a Boss that spawns at The Spire and holds his own Explosive Bow.
- Raz was corrupted by the Spire Artifact, turning him evil.
- For technical reason, if Raz and a Spire Guardian meet, they will team up against players.
- Raz is in Solid Gold along with the Spire Guardians and in the Limited Time Mode High Explosives.
- His tattos on the chest are The Cube's 1st rune.
- Raz is the reason why The Last Reality invaded the island due to his corruption to the The Spire Artifact.
- The scrolls on his side ressemble scrolls that are explained, by Dark Jonesy, to be scrolls that have information on a 'Spirit Vessel', most likely related to the Sideways and which are detained by the Imagined Order.
- In the survey showing upcoming Outfit. an summer variant with of him could be seen.