- — In-game Description
Remedy is part of E.G.O and Toxin is part of A.L.T.E.R . As of Update v15.00, Remedy can be find in a little house on a hill north of Pleasant Park. She offers bounties and quests, and the Exotic Chug Cannon, but she does not offer any upgrades.
- Remedy is a medic, who helps the injured. She wears a white top with the Ghost logo, black tight pants, black boots with a red mini-jacket and a red medic cap.
- Toxin, Remedy's Alter Ego is a the opposite of a medic, where she is a toxic person who poisons people. Toxin wears a green and brown mini jacket, black tight pants, green and black boots, black shirt and can either be wearing glasses or a toxin chemical mask.
- Remedy vs Toxin is a part of the Bad Medicine set which includes the Antidote Back Bling and the Medaxe Harvesting Tool.
- Remedy has an A.L.T.E.R style: Toxin.
- Toxin’s mask quite similar to Chaos Agent’s Mask, symbolizing she’s part of A.L.T.E.R..
- There is a glitch involving the body of Remedy vs Toxin's Purple style turning into her default style after a reboot.
- She can be found as a Character at Homely Hills and at Craggy Cliffs.