Retail Row is a Location in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It is located inside the coordinates G6 and H6 - East of Lazy Lake and North of Mount Kay.
It is usually a risky place to land after jumping out of the Battle Bus, as it is normally densely populated. It contains an above average amount of loot.
Retail Row was added to the Athena island.
The roads of the location has changed, the houses and the taco shop at the location were still in play if it wasn't destroyed by the volcano.
Chapter 2: Season 1
In Chapter 2 - Season 1, despite the old map being sucked into a black hole, Retail Row survived, and is now placed in the southeast side of the new map. This time, the husks are removed to provide new players a fair experience.
Chapter 2: Season 2
Chapter 2: Season 3
Chapter 2: Season 4
Jennifer Walters' Office has been added replacing the small brick house. Also the Ghost Flowers and Shadow Lamps offices have been abandoned, the last GHOST henchman could be found in the back part of the store before v14.10. After v14.10, the GHOST Henchmen will be found with a SHADOW Henchmen at the gas station near Stark Industries (Formerly Frenzy Farm).
Chapter 2: Season 5The Jennifer Walters’ Office has been reverted back to the brown brick house, the Ghost Flowers and Shadow Lamps has been replaced by a Christmas Shop, and the parking lot has been fenced off, a small cabin similar to the one during Christmas 2017 and Christmas 2019 was added, possibly hinting a Christmas tree being added. In the 15.10 update, the entirety of Retail Row has been covered in snow.
This location is normally highly populated, making it a risky place to land. However, this location consists of 21 chests, as well as 21 ammo boxes, making it moderately decent for loot. This location is somewhat close to the edge of the Apollo island, which means normally you will have a limited amount of time to gather loot before The Storm shrinks.
- Retail Row along with Pleasant Park have been around since the beginning of Fortnite, being the oldest POIs in Fortnite history.
- Retail Row is the only rift zone location to return on the Apollo Map.
- Retail Row is the only Chapter 1 location to not change in Chapter 2 since Pleasant Park became Doom’s Domain and became Pleasant Park again, and now Salty Springs became Salty Towers.
- It is the least changed Chapter 1 location on the Chapter 2 map.
- A total of 7 ziplines connect Steamy Stacks and Retail Row. These are most likely meant to be power lines, as Steamy Stacks is a power plant.