Rifts are a stationary object which is not bound by gravity. When a player enters a rift, they are teleported high up into the air, and put back into a free-fall. From this point, the player can redeploy their glider and land safely. Rifts disappear after 10 seconds from use, but can fit as many players as possible in this time period.
Rift or Sideways Rift is a type of portal created with connection between two or more distinct realities. It takes time for it to close naturally or it must be closed from both sides at once.
Depending on the Location and Season of the game, Rifts can spawn naturally:
- Rifts spawns at various locations.
- Portal Rifts can be found inside Wailing Woods laboratory.
- An infinite rift can be found near the Snow Island Bunker.
- The Zero Point is an infinite Rift.
- Rifts could spawn at Spaceship Crash Site.
Rifts spawned in a variety of places all over the map, including:
- Ant Manor
- The Collection
- Panther's Prowl
- Heroes Park
- Trask Transport Truck
- 5 different locations surrounding Upstate New York
- A Rift could spawn at Isla Nublada.
- A Rift would activate if you touched the red device on the Party UFO.
- Rifts can be found around rift generators at the Seven Outposts.
|Rift-To-Go||Epic||Spawns a Rift 0.5 seconds after use.|
|Rift Fish||Epic||Heals 15 HP and spawns a Rift.|
|Rift Device||N/A||Activates a Rift when a player touches it.|
|Activate Rift||N/A||Bought from Characters for 245 Bars. Spawns a Rift.|
|The 1st Rift|
|The Blast Off|
|The 1st Rift|
|Rift Door Shatter|
- They're Zero Point Crystals shards.
- The Party UFO’s Rift Device is a Rift which does not disappear shortly after use.