- — In-game description
Rox is a Legendary-rarity Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale that can be obtained from the Season 9 Battle Pass at Tier 1. She is highly customizable and has multiple stages, colors, and even secondary lighting colors. You can earn these by completing the Rox Challenges, which will also unlock a harvesting tool and emote.
- Rox is a part of the Sky Styles set which includes the Kyo Pet, the Vox Pickaxe, the Harmonic Axes dual Pickaxe, the Turbo Spin Glider, the Peace Out Emote, the Bubblegum Wrap, and the Rox Loading Screen.
- Rox is said to resemble either Loserfruit or Camila Mendes (either due to the facial complexion, or her black hair), except that her eyes are blue. Also, her hair gets noticeably shorter in her later stages.
- Rox has a fruit logo on her shirt, thus making further references to Loserfruit.
- Rox's later stages (starting from stage 3 onwards) are inspired by concepts of pilots from the WipEout series, which may imply that she is an anti-gravity racing pilot, which makes sense, given that Season 9, where she made her debut in, is based around a futuristic theme.
- Her glider, the Turbo Spin, somewhat resembles some of the ships of the WipEout series and is a reference to barrel rolling in their recent games.
- Furthermore, her colors reference four teams from the WipEout series, such as AG Systems (pink/teal), Qirex (purple/blue), Harimau (orange/yellow) and Mirage (black/green). However, her Turbo Spin glider and her signature wrap (Bubblegum) may suggest that the team that she may likely belong to might possibly be AG Systems.
- Rox (stage 4 and 5) can be seen in the Loading Screen Rox.
- Rox has her own Spray: Rox.
ROX (Skin Fortnite) ROX (GamePlay Fortnite)