- — In-Game Description
Item Shop Appearances
- Chun-Li's CID is CID_A_023_Athena_Commando_M_Skirmish_W1N7H.
- Ryu is the main protagonist of Capcom's Street Fighter series, first appearing in the original Street Fighter. He is an experienced martial artist, highly focused on his training, aiming to become the strongest he can.
- Ryu's artwork pose resembles a pose from his official artwork for Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, as well as the promotional poster for the original arcade release of Street Fighter IV. This pose was also used in his render in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- He was blown up by a missile in the Chapter 2: Season 6 trailer. However, this may have taken place in The Loop.
- Ryu's Battle style is based off one of his costumes from Street Fighter V with the same name.
Jones arrives at Reality: 3DO-T to take Ryu and Chun-Li to Apollo with him. It is unknown which one is canon, but there are two ways of how Jones' visit to the Reality went like. In the Reality Log, Ryu tries to teach Jones his moves and Jones can't focus on him. In the cinematic, Jones arrives in the start of a fight between Ryu and Chun-Li, and opens a Pure Portal with his Portal Device and take them to Reality Zero.Peely and when he is distracted by Jones running through, he strikes and eliminates him with a Shoryuken.