The Scoped Revolver functions similar to a regular revolver, except it has a scope mounted on it. This means when the Player aims down sights, they look through the weapons scope, like a Sniper Rifle. Due to this, the weapon excels at medium and long ranged combat, but is weak at close range. The gun also fires slow, has a six round magazine, and poor hipfire spread, making it only really suited to longer ranged engagements. It has no damage drop off.
|Scoped Revolver||Scoped Revolver|
|DPS: 67.2||DPS: 70.4|
|Damage: 42||Damage: 44|
|Fire Rate: 1.6||Fire Rate: 1.6|
|Magazine Size: 6||Magazine Size: 6|
|Reload Time: 2.1s||Reload Time: 2s|
The Scoped Revolver is a hitscan. As it uses a scope, the fired bullet will always shoot from the center of the crosshair.
|Pullout||Epic and Legendary|
|Shooting||Epic and Legendary|
|Reload||Epic and Legendary|
|Pickup||Epic and Legendary|
|Drop||Epic and Legendary|
From when the weapon was last available in Season 8
|Rarities||Chest||Floor Loot||Supply Drop|
- The Scoped Revolver has poor hipfire spread and should not be used at close ranges.
- The Scoped Revolver has heavy accuracy and fires very slowly by default. The weapon is made for slow but well chosen shots, and attempting to use it in any other way will almost always result in death.
- The Scoped Revolver has heavy recoil, something to get used to when first using the gun.
- On a headshot, any Scoped Revolver can eliminate an enemy who has healed 75 health and no shields using Bandages. People who have run in from the Storm or have just finished fighting someone are especially vulnerable to it.
- Its impressive damage allows it to be a good longer-ranged substitute to the Hand Cannon or a sniper rifle.
- It excels at very long ranges with its high damage output and 100% accuracy.
- The Scoped Revolver's low fire rate makes it almost incapable of breaking buildings.
- Update v7.20: Added the Scoped Revolver in Epic and Legendary rarities.
- Update v9.00: Vaulted the Scoped Revolver.
- The Scoped Revolver appears to be based on a standard .44 revolver, however it closest resembles the Brazilian Taurus Raging Bull
- The look of this pistol is similar to the Hand Cannon from Save the World but with a scope attached. Not only that, but the Hand Cannon in Save the World uses Heavy Ammo instead of Medium Ammo.
- Due to a bug the first time you pull it out and aim you don't see the scope like the Heavy Sniper Rifle.